ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noob Alert - Help with Silvervisions order

Car  Golf R soon...
Good Evening to all you lovely cliosporters! :)

I want to replace the lights in my car with silvervisions but I am a little confused about how many to order.

Am I going to need to order:

2 pairs Philips Silver Vision PY21W for indicators (front and rear)

1 pair of Philips Vision Plus H7 for the front low beam

1 pair of Philips Vision Plus H1 for the front high beam

Does this sound right :S
 
Just noticed the smilie in the title! lol!

Dave I just did this ":)"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top