ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noob ere

Clio Mk1 16v replica
hey guys, new to this site, but already like it, looking really good was referred by the guy im going to be buying his car from him, i dont know his user name but i will get pics up of the car when i have bought it this week, and you should recognise the car, its a 1.4 16v replica, im metalic black

looks so sexy and cant wait to be the proud owner of this lovely car :D needs a lil bit of work with one of the arches but im guna get it done as soon as i can :D

hope to meet up with some inthusiasts(sp) like me and maybe can learn lots of new things to help me, haha like i only found out how simple it was the change the cat, yesterday lol

anway chat soon, gotta go sort some things out and i think mother is calling, dam she dont like me having a "boy racers" car lol

ian

Welcome ian, enjoy the car hope it brings as many smiles to your face as it has mine :)

Thanks again