ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noob from Glasgow

Mini Cooper S JCW
Hi, names Bryan and I'm currently looking for a mint clio 172/172cup.

Im finding it hard to find the right car as there is a lot of rough examples around. I have viewed a few but haven't seen "the one" yet.
If anyone knows of, or can point me in the right direction of a tidy car for sale(preferably within central/west of scotland. May travel further for the right car.
Budget is 2k(ish).

Looking forward to getting involved!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Welcome along mate, you're aswell travelling for the right example if its the difference between a snotter and a good yin!

Where in Glasgow are you?

Mini Cooper S JCW
Well......still on the hunt, have been to view a few now but still haven't parted with cash yet.
Another viewing tomorrow so fingers crossed its the one for me!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Welcome, mate! I'm only up the road in Balornock.

As Danny said, do a nationwide search on AT/PH and have a look at the 'For Sale' section on here.

Ive got a road legal Track Cup if you want a wee passenger ride in.

225 meg
Well......still on the hunt, have been to view a few now but still haven't parted with cash yet.
Another viewing tomorrow so fingers crossed its the one for me!

You should find a mint one in the for sale section on here, get some pics up once you get one

Will need to keep a wee eye out for you, I'm same as GAZ in the barmulloch area :D

Mini Cooper S JCW
Cheers guys!!
Ill let yous know how i get on with my viewing today. It looks to be a tidy wee car with a few quid been spent on keeping it well. Has wee bit or rust on the rear arch/quarter.

Mini Cooper S JCW
Ooh had a wee hairy moment today when I left it a bit late on the brakes......need to get used to having no abs.
Hopefully the weather is a bit better tomorrow so I can give it a clean and get some pics.

Mini Cooper S JCW
Gave it a wee wash and got couple of quick pics......now trying to remember how to get them onto photobucket so i can start a thread....to be continued lol

Mini Cooper S JCW
Well that was a miserable fail....couldnt get the laptop to recognise my phone.....ill some more with the camera this week :)

​No mods as yet, taxed it and booked into painters next week to have the rear arch sorted.