ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noob question, what goes in here?

L-Renault-Clio-182-Sport-Engine.jpg

Just topped my water for the windscreen & noticed the yellow arrow was quite low, just below the min mark. And while I'm at it, I might aswell ask what goes in the blue arrow. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help!

ps. above is a random pic I found on the net, my car is a 182

Attachments

• L-Renault-Clio-182-Sport-Engine.jpg
    L-Renault-Clio-182-Sport-Engine.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 103
  Blobeye WRX STi W/T
EDIT: too slow :)

Suppose I should be helpful :)

(Although the Blue one EVERYONE should know)

Blue is where you put coolant/water
Yellow is the pas fluid reservoir

Black 172
Why hunt around for a manual that you may or may not be able to find, when you can simply ask helpful fellow owners on the friendly ClioSport forums.... :)

Thanks guys

I knew it was a daft question regarding the collant/water but just wanted to double check.

What is the most popular PAS fluid for these cars? I have never had to top any of my cars

I know everyone then to go for Fuchs engine oil.

Thanks again!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Why hunt around for a manual that you may or may not be able to find, when you can simply ask helpful fellow owners on the friendly ClioSport forums.... :)

Good answer. Asking where the fuel filler cap is, is one thing. People should ease off others asking specifics like that. Hardly welcoming, is it?

D.

I prefer the OP's question rather than ..

Why does my temperature gauge point north?

&

why can't I turn my steering wheel?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
PAS fluid should not be randomly low and could be the sign of a leak. Get they looked at, or mark where it currently is and check it weekly for a few months. If it doesn't move, don't worry as long as its above min.