ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Norf West Mega Meet.. Sat 21st Nov @ chipsaway/preston**

Golf GTD Mk7
i play tennis at bamber bridge is this meet anywhere near the tennis centre naith?

when you come out of the tennis centre at sainsbury's, turn left and then left again into Brig. Then follow that to the second mini round about and turn left. Take about 5 min.

DCi 100
How much does this dent guy usually charge at a rough guess? Obviously it would depend on the area/size and many things, but for the average car park dinks etc?

DCi 100
I noticed someone had knocked the drivers side door just left of the handle yesterday, and it definately wasn't there on the weekend.

There's also the one on the boot that has been there since I've had it on the off side.

The one of the near side of the bonnet just above the catch needs coming out aswell.

I don't think I have any problems with them over winter like paint. The option of getting a new bonnet is a bad one I think, because the one at the moment is fine except that one thing, plus a total colour change will cost more than just a respray in the same colour because of the things I reckon.

:)

no should be ok andy on my behalf, i got a place to kip but for anyone else, yeh if u could do a snip (sy 90% cert u can crash where i am as theres room for one more x)

**little update, there will be a valeter coming too, I have managed to open up the unit next to Scott hopefully, as scotts unit will contain a gent called tony who is a pro valeter and will be selling gazillions of different products at really friendly prices smile.gif

the update is just to let you know its all still on and we are expecting a great turnout, nearer the time i'll put up a little map and convoys if anyone feels left out, worried about travelling up, etc.

i've sourced some tunage for the day to and a rough timetable, not to sound bosy like just as the alloy repair centre, valeter and de dent guys will all be doing little demo's/work on cars interested throughout the day smile.gif

Being and industrial estate there is space for like a million cars but i intend to park us outside scotts/ the overflow and one right next to his, it will look brilliant with so many varied motors there (regardless of the weather)

so yep, a little reminder biggrin.gif**

320d
Its looking good this meet Naith. Think i'll join a convoy. I'll probly just try and bump into you all at the Ashton junction though, i'm not going to Lymm to jump back on the M6 where it goes within abou 3 miles of my house.

audi a6 3.0tdi
The vectra barge will deffinately be there i may not be driving though as my shoulder is foooked.

**UPDATEEEE

ok guys and dolls... just been on the al capone to scott and here's a rough timetable, dont wanna dictate but theres some decent stuff going on so a rough idea will help i hope...

planning to meet at the unit from half nine to ten. i will be there half nine helping people in and directing, **** like that.

the dent guy is coming around half nine too and is doing his rate at £30 a car... thats the full car, but obviously not taking the piss. i've had him do the meg before and the guys mustard so you cant go wroNg, and its cheaper than some actual dedent days!

the breakfast bar will be open from 9ish and let me tell you, the 'breakfast in a box' is famed, cheap again too so skip brekkie and have it at Bamber Bridge biggrin.gif they'll stay open for lunch too, which will be after a demo at half 11by Jerry over at his unit showing diamond cutting and powder coating on some rims...

if anyone has a cig burn in their car scott will be demo'ing how to repair them (if not i said i'll make one). due to expected numbers and time of year/conditions he's not doing a spray demo, but if anyone is interested in any work on the day speak to him and he will DEFO look after you.

whilst this is all going on tony the detailing man will be there with his van, he's coming from huddersfield and bringing the best he's got too.

he'll be demo'ing his products too so just ask for anything needed.

we were planning to do a b'pool run after at about 3.30ish as its only 15 mins away but on my behalf i'll decide nearer the time. im just aware its cup killing season and we are in the northwest....

there will be coffee put on whilst the demos and stuff is taking place and i'll whack some tunes on scotts music system to perk all ya'll tired heads up (hectic hard house 45)

apart from that see everyone bright and early sat, other cars are welcome not just RS's (thats not what the NW meets are about), and there will be some photographers and hopefully mag representation there..

any issues pm me or text on 07966697109. **

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^Dammit Jamie ditch the lady for a weekend and come and see us, um better to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission?

Bus w**ker
Another one I'll be missing boys, sorry, feels like millenia since I last saw you Nayfun!

Pfft :nono:

the dent guy is coming around half nine too and is doing his rate at £30 a car...
f**king bargain. I demand a slot!

In Birmingham fella, where I usually am each weekend lol :)
Lies, it's because once again he has a chance of finally hooking up to me and he's scared that I'm just too much man for him. :cool:

It doesn't move at all. It's either circlip/Input shaft or a lovely misture of both...

Will find out tomorrow, don't have much cash either so im hoping its not a new box :(