ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Normal Service Has Resumed... 56k: No.

S4 Avant
5 hours in the cold hurts...

Some good results there though, anymore pictures? anymore plans for it aswell?

vers le haut doigt milieu
very nice, do like your car. Would look stunning with a white show cage but....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hmmm, that's what folks said when it was up for sale in August, when i bought the EK9 Civic. Very few real offers though...

No one has a pot to piss into, at the moment, so i'll have to price it well, when the time comes. As much as i want the DC5, i don't wanna watch the new owner of this drive away. lol :(

Hmmm, that's what folks said when it was up for sale in August, when i bought the EK9 Civic. Very few real offers though...

No one has a pot to piss into, at the moment, so i'll have to price it well, when the time comes. As much as i want the DC5, i don't wanna watch the new owner of this drive away. lol :(

£4k.

Talk to me.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If it was staying, i'd buy some Recaro Pole Positions, like in Ali's V6. But like you say... onwards and upwards.

Cheers lad

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Monumental effort with the cleaning tbh. Silly weather.

I gave mine a quick once over on Thursday. Had to get out the old marigolds :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ahh yeah, Ultra Blue one too!

The chap was talking to me about it yesterday... he's had, let's say, a few problems with it! :(

M

mini-valver

It needs ITB's after you nearly got upstaged by a shagged VTS ;)

Dont sell it, get a proper engine build. Integra-shimegra

M

mini-valver

Fair point, lol. I still maintain 0-80 with me on my own would have been farking close. After that, 2's up, pwned!

Mini Cooper S sport
Looks stunning - and good effort. I had to give mine a quick wash yesterday as it was half yellow and half black with road s**t. Mine needs claying but i was too sodding cold!

Suzuki Ignis
Cars lookin very nice, Ill keep an eye out for you while your around. I'm in a dirty old red mark 1, will just be me flashing and waving.
I think my friend lives one or two house down from there, they got broken into the other day while they were in so just be careful leaving the garage open, you don't expect that sort of thing to happen in that estate.