ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Normal Service Has Resumed... 56k: No.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Since my fingers can barely type, due to the cold, i'll keep it short. (no jokes please)

I'd not cleaned it for nearly ten weeks. The interior was immaculate, but that couldn't be said for the exterior. :eek:

So i had an early start, fired up the snow foam and Karcher, left that to soak, then tackled the wheels, which i was worried about... as they were pretty grim. Came up well though! Megs products. :approve:

I then clayed it with Sonus and Megs QD and mopped with a Der Wunder towel.

Then i used my new toy... Megs G220 Orbital. Absolutely love it. Sonus products and pads again. I won't bore people with the procedures, since this isn't a detailing thread. ;) I corrected a few little imperfections that had been nagging me, but mainly used it not for correction today.

A few sneaky ones of the Old Fella's new toy in there too... his Christmas present was a bit better than mine. :dapprove: Awesome thing though, XKR Supercharged. 400bhp. And yes, they're 20's lol

Hope you all had a good New Year an' that

Chris

DSC_0004-7.jpg

DSC_0008-8.jpg

DSC_0009-2.jpg

DSC_0010-8.jpg

And five hours later...

DSC_0012-4.jpg

DSC_0017-4.jpg

DSC_0020-4.jpg

DSC_0027-2.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0042-2.jpg

Final pics...

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

172 cup
Looking good!
I need to do mine, but i'm a big wuss and won't wash it as it's toooo cold! :(

So the facebook messages from your Mrs asking if the G220 was any good went to good use, good job I said yes it was ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers

It took me ages to correct the bonnet to the level i wanted, but the results are awesome. So much happier with the state of it now. I sealed it with Jeff's Acrylic, too... so it should be reet for a fair few weeks now. :approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks good, Little'un.

What happened to the cage?

Didn't want to be drilling holes in a car i'm selling this year TBH :eek:

Sold it to Bash, off here... i only lost the £20 powder coating cost, so no biggie, i guess!

Didn't want to be drilling holes in a car i'm selling this year TBH :eek:

Sold it to Bash, off here... i only lost the £20 powder coating cost, so no biggie, i guess!

Yeh, fair point.

Top marks for braving the cold. Im cold and ive walked from the car then inside.. lol. And thats Northern cold, its worserer :(

M

mini-valver

Gmax springs!

Or Gaz gold's, which in all fairness are pretty good IMO.

Car looks brilliant dude, i tried washing mine the other day, started to clay it and then wimped out lol it'll do for another week i think lol.

You keeping this for awhile now? Read that u were going JDM wernt you?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Car looks brilliant dude, i tried washing mine the other day, started to clay it and then wimped out lol it'll do for another week i think lol.

You keeping this for awhile now? Read that u were going JDM wernt you?

Still am dude. Integra DC5 sooner the better!

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
I know where you took your pics!
my mates brother lives there, you live therre? its a nice area, i want a flat there
Nice and clean car btw lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Certainly has scrubbed up well. Really need to scrub my car up but its just too cold at the min lol