ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East local trophy baragin

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
I went to have a look at this yesterday but its gone, was going to chop the BG in for it.

Apparently it did not meet there standards to advertise it so its gone to BCA to be sold this week

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
I found the thread on cliotrophy.

Apparently it needs:

Belts
Sachs refurb
Oil Leak fixing
Rough Idle fixing

After that little lot, you'd have near enough £5k on it and it will still have worn out recaros in it

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Titanium 182
I found the thread on cliotrophy.

Apparently it needs:

Belts
Sachs refurb
Oil Leak fixing
Rough Idle fixing

After that little lot, you'd have near enough £5k on it and it will still have worn out recaros in it

You can get a decent trophy with all that done these days for 5k!

Steve's got another minter coming in Chris by the sound of it

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
4k-?

I thought the seats alone were worth 1.4k ?

S

yes like many of the renault sport/ diesel models there worth more money in parts than 1 piece mainly due to EXTORTIONATE brand new prices of parts & other economic factors, e.g. 2000 uk pounds for fancy suspension/ 225quids for a bonnet without paint then another 200quids 2 spray it/ 2000 pounds for a plastic numbered "fancy lookin" shaped seat which tend to wear out with average use/ 200 pounds for a wheel etc...

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
as much as people take the piss out of you, you're clearly not stupid lol

my neighbours dog barks and barks (WOFF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF) also GROWLS (GRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR) both of them, and has been for the last 2 years, do pay any attention or can even be bothered? NOPE

i guess thats what happens with the ""piss" takers

thankYOU

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Trophy Turbo :)
Drove this car today, What a peach!

The car is in pretty good shape! no oil leaks what so ever, the belt has been done and the seats are in mint condition :)

I just wish it was me who had purchased it i simply drve it back for a friend !!