ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North west Cs areas day 2nd April

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I've been very late with this sorry.

Where do we fancy for this club wide regional meet day?

With the weather properly picking up I'm ebbing towards a Welsh drive. *although I'll need someone to take the lead to take us to lake vermwy*

does anyone have any other suggestions?

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I'm at a wedding the day before so I'll be out the game all morning. If there's food somewhere later I may join.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If you want to go to the lake Scott I'll lead the way but I wouldn't go till late afternoon.

Or something nice to eat have a bit of Cheshire class at one of our meets would be nice haha

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
If you want to go to the lake Scott I'll lead the way but I wouldn't go till late afternoon.

Or something nice to eat have a bit of Cheshire class at one of our meets would be nice haha

That's fine. With photo stops and food etc we'll probably not be nearish vermwy until the afternoon anyway.

The route I'm planning has a kfc, a nice little cafe with a decent sized car park, a nice pub in betws-y-coed and then anywhere in Llangollen. So plenty of food places.

Clio 172 cup
Saturdays are a struggle for me as I've booked quite a few off already if it's definitely happening I can try and send a form in and see what the outcome is

necromancer18

ClioSport Club Member
  182, 330ci Clubsport
Definitely up for this. After spending more time underneath the Clio than driving it since I got it, it will be good to get it out for a decent drive to remind me why I got it in the first place!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
@Knuckles can't we rearrange this for the Sunday I think ud get more people interested as a lot more people don't work SundaysSundays

This isn't a general meet sorry, this is part of the Cs area days, every region is having a (hopefully) decent sized meet on the second of April.

If you can't make this one, I'll sort another one out soonish.

Also, @Ash. Has found an epic go kart track, that could be ace for a meet

Clio 172 cup
This isn't a general meet sorry, this is part of the Cs area days, every region is having a (hopefully) decent sized meet on the second of April.

If you can't make this one, I'll sort another one out soonish.

Also, @Ash. Has found an epic go kart track, that could be ace for a meet
He will be struggling with that date keep me posted as per,we thinking of doing the evo triangle soon too

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Rednal Karting, Paintball & Laser, Rednal Industrial Estate, Oswestry SY11 4HS

That's the one that I went to on Saturday it was a good track for the money and it's a fairly fast track.

MartinL1993

ClioSport Moderator
Like you said should be a pretty epic day if everyone turns out
Also the food stops don't sound bad either
Guessing there will be photo stops dependant on time?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Just re looking over the route I posted, I'm sure I've missed off a decent chunk of it!

I think we carry on east and cut through or near llanberis before passing through betws-y-coed and picking up the a5 again.