ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nos weapon

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the nitorus bottle

your a derkhead lol

its a back fire... how the f**k could u get the bottle out the exhaust LOL!!!

it happens fairly often with lots of nos lol...

the hole is the exhaust sucker tube blowing out of the wall...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
If it was from the exhaust why the f**k did he pick the remainders of the bottle up from outside then? never seen a gas bottle go off then.

OH MY GOD

are you really that stupid?? if the f**king bottle exploded there would been alot more mess...

its called a nitrous BACKFIRE, it ignites in the exhaust it comes out the back in a big fireball!! the stuff outside is a shield off the wall... how do i know this?? COS I READ THE f**king COMMENTS FROM THE COMPANY OWNER UNDERNEATH!!!!!!

here ya go this is what the company owner says...

"yes it was dangerous and scary. What actually happened is he was hooked up to an exhaust tube that was plumbed through the wall. He didn't actually make the hole but he did blow up the tube, make the hole bigger, and destroy the safety shield on the outside of the building. It was nuts."

IF the film was titiled NOS BOTTLE EXPLODES!! then yeh... but its called Nitrous BACKFIRE!!!!!

LEARN TO READ DUMBASS!!

if a nos bottle exploded that truck would of gone up... and i'm pretty sure everyone in the building would be DEAD!!

dumb thing is that if u actually listen to the video they say its a backfire and its a ball of flame that takes out the tube...

god i hate stupid people who think they know s**t!!