ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not another one!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

My mate has had his Cup for about 8 months and has had nothing but trouble with it - some chav put his windscreen through, someone booted his door in plus loads of little dings around the car.

Anyways, he takes it to a garage and gets all the little dings sorted out and a couple of panels sprayed for about £300 - cars looking mint again.

Next thing - he goes on holiday for a couple of weeks and comes back to see this outside his house - cant beleive how unlucky he has been wi this "cursed" cup!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/leeds_182/whycantppldrive.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO

This turns my insides when it happens to people - especially when some goldfish does it just for badness:sick:

Time to say bye to it. I had that sort of luck about 10 years ago with a crappy Corsa sri - only had it for 5 months, but it was jinxed. Two wheels nicked, running rough on idle, wing mirror smashed off by some pleb trying to playing chicken and then my the whole of my front nearside wing got stoved in by a hit an run driver while my car was outside my house. When I part exed it the dealer asked why I was changing so soon...."I said the car is cursed, jinxed.." Two weeks later he called me up and asked if I had the stereo code as the cars battery went flat. I said "No, never got one with the car. See I told you it was jinxed!!" Its no. plate had 626 in it should of been 666..

Clio Sport 172

I know how you feel, its a horrible site. It happened to me with my last car, but luckily a random man painting a house made the bloke who did it leave his details to give to me!

Sorted now, but a nightmare. However my next nightmare is still going on, im jinxed with my cars too. I cant believe people get away with these things.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

The guy actually left his details though so all is not lost!

Just seems to be one thing after another for the poor b*****d.

Mini Cooper S sport

OMG that just makes me go cold inside, Im convinced my car will be vandalised again. Hes VERY lucky he got the guys details though, that would never happen where I live.

Poor sod, after paying all that money too.

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Not good...

However it is nice to see that at least some people still have the respect to leave their details.

LY182/NHB CTR

sorry to hear that but at least he has the details and it will go through the other persons insurance..

fingers crossed thats all the bad luck is over and done with and your friend has happy 172 cup car days ahead

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 09 August 2005
The guy actually left his details though so all is not lost!Just seems to be one thing after another for the poor b*****d.

Thats lucky and good of the person that did it.

What a pain though, cars can be cursed...Ive been there before.