ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not FCS pics... LOL jk, its another FCS thread

Focus RS + S3
The parade lap was my first taste of being on track. I NEED some track wheels in my life. I NEED to sort out going on track. Even only doing the relatively low speeds, it seemed amazing. Id love to properly abuse the 200 on track. See what it's made of :p .

same for me, i need to do a few days

same for me, i need to do a few days

Another excuse for me to get some extra wheels, then spray red ;)

Even just going round the corners at the speeds that we were doing was great fun. i imagine doing it properly would be epic!! Just that one easy going lap killed the 200 on fuel though LOL

Focus RS + S3
lol, yeah, taking bends at like 40 seemed fun enough

rockingham seems like a decent beginner track too, quite a lot of space for error which ill need haha

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
WOW that BG on the red rota's look shite ;) jks thanks for the pic mate

you got several nice pics on the day :)

S4 Avant
Can I just add, I really cannot understand this... Dave's car covered in Spax stickers has 15 times more views in my FCS album, than the next most popular photo. :eek:

Surely that cant be the best photo I took all day lol.

Like.

It's because my car is amazing.

...well it got me home at least, so I think it's amazing.

Lol The spax covered car is deffo not the best pic!

Cheers.

Nice pics mate.

Is it part of the deal with Danny that Dave has to drive round with all those Spax stickers?

there was no deal as such, I was just being an ASW.

S4 Avant
Dave, I actually cannot understand why your photo is getting this many views. Gone up again by a considerable amount...

It's because you've put "OMGZ DAVE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" as the title.
People can only see the best looking inferno they've ever seen, so they have to click it to work out whats wrong. Then they realise it's just awesome.

It's because you've put "OMGZ DAVE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" as the title.
People can only see the best looking inferno they've ever seen, so they have to click it to work out whats wrong.

It surely cant be just CS'ers that have been looking at it. It has to have been posted somewhere else by someone... The most views any other photo has had in that album is just over 30. This one now had 689 LOL.
I would honestly like to know where they're all coming from. (Target of 1k views, yeah?!!)

Then they realise it's just awesome.
;)

PH2 172
5800699078_b001a299d8_z.jpg

That be my car :) looks ace cheers mate

That be my car :) looks ace cheers mate

Mate seriously, that was one of the best cars there imo. Looked quality on the day (that photo doesnt do it much justice tbh). Absolutely spotless and all the mods on it are absolutely perfect. Great job!!
I was going to come up to you at one point to tell you how awesome it is, as you were sat in the car. Dont know why I didnt tbh...

Da

Less
Another excuse for me to get some extra wheels, then spray red ;)

Even just going round the corners at the speeds that we were doing was great fun. i imagine doing it properly would be epic!! Just that one easy going lap killed the 200 on fuel though LOL

I did 40+ miles on track at FCS and the 200's MPG was down to 17 by the end. Not too bad when after the drive home it had 'only' risen to 27... LOL

Cheers for the pic of mine :)

PH2 172
Mate seriously, that was one of the best cars there imo. Looked quality on the day (that photo doesnt do it much justice tbh). Absolutely spotless and all the mods on it are absolutely perfect. Great job!!
I was going to come up to you at one point to tell you how awesome it is, as you were sat in the car. Dont know why I didnt tbh...

Cheers mate thanks for the comment iv just had them wheels put on my work done them for me :) got a few more things want to do but trying to make it more mint shame meguires top 25 didnt want it :(

I did 40+ miles on track at FCS and the 200's MPG was down to 17 by the end. Not too bad when after the drive home it had 'only' risen to 27... LOL
Cheers for the pic of mine :)
No worries matey :) I love the 200 mpg! Car was looking good on track aswell.
Cheers mate thanks for the comment iv just had them wheels put on my work done them for me :) got a few more things want to do but trying to make it more mint shame meguires top 25 didnt want it :(
Nice one. I personally think that its perfect as it is. Just maintain it as a minter.
Your car isnt chavvy enough for Meguires ;)

PH2 172
Haha i just wanted it to be there to show how clean it was i aint changing nothing on the outside just going to sort the inside out and make the engine bay even tidier than it is :) love the pic you took though mate thanks alot