ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

not for turini lovers

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
cliobuyer said:
Very, very nice. Think the red calipers spoil the overall look though.

yep i agree, they were spot on for the anthricite turinis, but not so with the white, so they are going silver ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Richard clio cup said:
like the wheels mate like you said nice change from turinis but i loved it so much on the dark turinis i want them if you sell them

he he, sorry they are under lock and key ;)

they will return at some point, just needed a change, i've seen some cups local with anthricite, so need to stand out once more :evil:

Clio 182
Love them wheels, i missed out on a genuine set of 2020's on ebay not so long ago, was gonna have them refurbed gunmetal too...:dapprove:

Renaultsport Clio 182
Looks absolutely awesome, stunning (and that's coming from someone who loves Turini's!).

different look to the turinis. Not sure which I prefer but the 15s make it look more hardcore fcuking low aswell:evil:

Turbos.
Dan_mk1 said:
Love them wheels, i missed out on a genuine set of 2020's on ebay not so long ago, was gonna have them refurbed gunmetal too...:dapprove:

You would buckle them within a week anyway, a complete waste for the road and you would get through a few seats through the course of a race season.

Clio 182
Hmmm, didnt realise they were that brittle! Maybe some 2118's will do...*goes to check bank balance* lol

Turbos.
I really want some...but for a 15" wheel they're pretty expensive. I might have to spank it on a new credit card!