ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

not good news im afraid

mk2 clio 1.2
hey guys sorry i haven't posted in a while. after owning my car for just three weeks i was involved in a bad car accident , now my clio is gone :(. im currently looking for a new 1.2 so if anyone knows anyone or see's anything please give me a pm

brad

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
hope you are okay pal. my friend died in a car accident last week. it was horrible.

hope your not too shook up. any pictures of the crash? i thought mine was bad when i crashed.

mk2 clio 1.2
yeah im ok mate just a bit heart broken to be honest only had the car three weeks. yeah got pics and that will post up soon. i didnt think the damage was that bad but was written off :(. so im now looking for my new toy :D

RS Clio Trophy
yeah im ok mate just a bit heart broken to be honest only had the car three weeks. yeah got pics and that will post up soon. i didnt think the damage was that bad but was written off :(. so im now looking for my new toy :D
Doesent take much for them to write a car off nowadays! still sucks though:dapprove:

SG9 Forester STi
Glad you're ok, it's a shame about your car but hopefully you'll find something new soon :)