ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

not happy

Drivin home last night heard a scapping noise from the front of the 172, thought it was a flat tyre but when I got out to look tyre was ok and couldnt see anything else wrong .Got it home and looked underneath and the plastic shield that runs from the arch liner to the bumper has come away from the bumper folded underneath the car and has been eaten half away.

I am waiting for a report back from the insurance company about a repair to the bumper which I complained about saying the work was substandard but seeing as it was their recommended bodyshop not holding out too much hope.Looks like they cant put stuff back together either at that garage.

more phone calls and paperwork.:mad:

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me, the clip that holds it in place dropped out and the air flow pulled the front down and the road burnt most of it away. My local Renault Minute replaced it under warrantee tho :)