ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not new, returning member

Williams 2, Shuttle
ok so i was a member on here about a year ago, had a 1.2 dynamique and up untill now i've had a mk2 golf gti and an e36 318is, this weekend though i am finally getting my clio williams 2 on the road which my dad has kept in the garage for me for the last four years :D im going to service and mot it tomorrow and hopefully restore it to its former glory over the next few months :approve:

pics of previous cars for those interested, will get some of the williams up tomorrow

mk2 gti
61d084c6.gif

e36
IMG_1427.gif

172 phase 1
hello and welcome back, not a fan of the german stuff, but the williams looks like it has potential to be a minter,(looking a little dirty in the pics)

Williams 2, Shuttle
yeah been in the garage so pretty dusty, gonna give it a real good wash and polish tomorrow, hoping to return to its former glory :D

Williams 2, Shuttle
given it a good wash, clay and polish, has come up lovely, rear arches are being repaired tomorrow and wheels are in for refurb, in the meantime here are my 'awesome replacements' lol
2011-09-23185224.gif