ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not your normal holiday snaps...

I got back from Egypt today and amongst my typical holiday snaps I have come up with a few which are a bit more artistic than just holiday snaps so I thought I would share them with you.
(click to see larger image)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

and finally one which isnt so much artistic as just simply an amazing site! I strongly recommend anyone that has the chance goes to see Petra, it was quite simply amazing!

5.jpg

Comments and Critique always welcome, but keep in my mind i was limited by a cheap point and shoot digital :eek:
www.duckphotography.tk

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
could be postcard pics lol

where is your ''i just got my 197'' picture thread anyway? get on it otherwise i will infract you.

could be postcard pics lol

where is your ''i just got my 197'' picture thread anyway? get on it otherwise i will infract you.

I havent got it yet :rasp:

I should be picking it up tomorrow but I am popping to the dealer in a bit :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I went to Petra last Year after a Heavy night beforehand... Not a Good Idea LOL

Amazing place though as you walk through the Passageway to be greated by that Utterly Amazing Carving

Last edited:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Taba Heights- Great Place :D

You made me start flicking through my Holiday Sanps after looking at your Pics above,

We did Petra, Jerusalem and the Pyramids... Possibly my Best Holiday ever :D

Cant beat it tbh. Such a great location. We did petra, quad biking - i love the canyon they run it up - and a cruise on the red sea.