ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 12, 2014] Nando's South Central Meet (Reading)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Plan is to meet in the Riverside Car Park on 6th floor at 7.30pm, take some photos then head down to Nando's for some chicken.

Please RSVP if you're attending.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'll put a maybe, as all depends what time I get out of work but it would be great to catch up with everyone.

@Saner are you still around?

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
I wont be able to make it. Hope to make one at some point and catch up with you guys.

RS 189.9
Jake i used to get up them with my purple set of wheels and coilovers wound all the way down so you should be okay! lol

Flame Red 172
Hi gays, i know that this meeting is over now, but i`m new in reading and i think i need help. Last week i bought clio 172 from swindon and i have a lot of thing to do now, but i really need to see other 172 under the bonnet? Is there any chance someone of you to help me. I live in rg1 area... If someone want to help me, pls PM me with your number to can contact you. Thanks in advance :)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Hi gays, i know that this meeting is over now, but i`m new in reading and i think i need help. Last week i bought clio 172 from swindon and i have a lot of thing to do now, but i really need to see other 172 under the bonnet? Is there any chance someone of you to help me. I live in rg1 area... If someone want to help me, pls PM me with your number to can contact you. Thanks in advance :)
Gays? Bit harsh... ;)