ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Number plate light fuse

54 1.2 dynamique
well my left sidelight fuse did go at the same time as the number plate one. but ive now changed that and the sidelight works, but not the number plate light. its definatly not the bulb. could be something to do with the number plate light housing maybe?

ideas?

54 1.2 dynamique
sanded the connectors and still not working. both headlights and sidelights are working and interior lights are working. so im presuming that its somthing do do with the bulb housing now inless anyone else has any ideas?

www.renparts.co.uk
Connector gets very corroded inside, you can get a repair loom from renault, we also sell them, I get a call every couple of days about them, becoming common on the clio 2.

54 1.2 dynamique
thing is, it happend when i was chaning the bulb so im thinking it more likely to be somthing to do with the electrics. id rather check over all posibilities before forking out for a loom. how much do you sell them for if it comes to down to that?

any other ideas are much appreciated!