ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring Trip 13th - 20th August 2008

RB 182 FF
Saw that thread and yeah my cars on there w00t

Just found another pic

sideon.jpg

SAFETY ROUTINE:

1. Seat belt - CHECK

2. Crash helmet - CHECK

3. Hands inside the car at all times - FAIL :nono:

Doh, my stupid brother! You can see the loads the suspension takes on fast corners well on that pic! Again I am astounded at just how good the cs is now! It was very good in my opinion before, but its just shot up loads.

182-racing-blue

SAFETY ROUTINE:

1. Seat belt - CHECK

2. Crash helmet - CHECK

3. Hands inside the car at all times - FAIL :nono:

Doh, my stupid brother! You can see the loads the suspension takes on fast corners well on that pic! Again I am astounded at just how good the cs is now! It was very good in my opinion before, but its just shot up loads.

The handling is awesome even as standard. I got some cool pictures when I was out there one of them being this one.

n502423814_574205_103.jpg

It really did sink low in to the corners and most bends I had the arse out and was really giving it. R888's make a big difference.

Just think what a couple of mods can do over standard, it's well worth the money and effort.

Lovely pics matey :hail:

Evo IX -06
hi!

i was there too, 12th-15th with my flamer red.
awesome place! i did 8lap, 2lap per day. best time was 8:53 BTG.

i have to find some fotos :)

The handling is awesome even as standard. I got some cool pictures when I was out there one of them being this one.

It really did sink low in to the corners and most bends I had the arse out and was really giving it. R888's make a big difference.

Just think what a couple of mods can do over standard, it's well worth the money and effort.

How do you find 888`s on normal roads, in the wet etc?

182-racing-blue

How do you find 888`s on normal roads, in the wet etc?

The tyres are surprisingly good in the wet, they have to get really hot for the tread to close up.

I'm back to exaltos now and the handling is pants, can't get the arse out at all!!!