ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

SQ5
Hope she gets better soon and you can make it :)

Just had tires fitted and found out I need pads so I've bought some ready for some campsite mechanics!

Also got money and car is 75% packed and full of fuel!

My car is rediculously full, think ive over prepared lol.

I did have a search for my old pads Danny but couldnt find them!

Walkie talkies are here, just need batterys lol

SQ5
Oooooh forgot walker talkies. Concerned I'm forgetting other stuff too =\

Jack
Axle stands
Passport
Booking thing
Money
Stickers
V5
MOT
Insurance
Clothes
Tent
Sleeping bag
Tools
Spares
Brake pads
Spare fluids
Food

Anything else major I need?

Hi-vis? light reflectors? Plate/knife and fork? Paper licence? air bed? (if your a pansy like me)

Thats all i can think of that i have that you dont. Ive got 2 spare wheels if you need to borrow them.

Were getting food out there lol.

SQ5
I've got or passenger has a hi vis and will buy light deflectors in case needed but I'm not sticking them on as they fucked my lights.

Also need a GB sticker.

I have a double sleeping bag so will double that up to sleep on.

I'm following lol, I have no idea where we are going! I may look at route on my phone and screen shot it!

Cars now cleaned and fully packed. Having a bath then off to bed, but I doubt I'll sleep due to heat an excitement! Lol!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Just looked at Ben Lovejoys site and you've got a fantastic calender for your trip :) Best week/weekend this year so far IMO. Campsite should be fun ;) enjoy the german rockers in diy sidecar-wagons bombing about the place ready for Rock-am-ring!!

Route-wise, satnav will try to take you on the E40 towards and past Brussels, but just take the E42 route. Much more of germany, less belgium, and you come in to Eifel down the most stunning mountain road I have ever driven

Best weekend ever! Gutted i didnt charge any camera batteries before we went :(

So heres a few pics, will have more from the go pro later. Also found some on an official website!

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I miss this trip already! Hopefully everyone else got better/more pics than me.

pimp mobile Zafira
Good stuff mate. Just found the site and a picture. It's of Jim driving and me on the phone to the missis. It was an epic trip. We've already talke about next year and also maybe taking in Le Mans as well. Did you go to Spa?

We hope to go back next year too! And no we didnt get to Spa, we just focused on getting back in one piece and on time as a few of the cars were getting a bit creaky.

I want to stop at Spa next time though,

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Every photographer has their own site, there's a least a dozen worth trawling through for pics

Good fire ;)

pimp mobile Zafira
We stopped at Spa briefly but they wouldn't take cards to pay for the tickets which was a good thing really as we probably wouldn't have got to the ferry in time. The area was mental though. Loads of lovely old cars. And the noise on trace was amazing.