ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

LY Megane R26
Forgot to mention Rhys, keep all the sl*ts you have from leaking on my seats;)

Do I need to bring any cooking stuff or have we got that all sorted?!

ph1 172
Forgot to mention Rhys, keep all the sl*ts you have from leaking on my seats;)

Do I need to bring any cooking stuff or have we got that all sorted?!

Lol they don't recline so are no good:rasp:

I think we should have enough cooking equipment tbh as I know that Dan is taking some and I will too. Although, the more we have......the more we can cook......= the more we can eat!:approve:

pimp mobile Zafira
^A good few weeks ago. However I'm starting to think it was a few weeks too late. He's going to call and try and chase it up. Hopefully all will work out well.

pimp mobile Zafira
It's about £120 to do it in 1 day. Problem is he's in Daventry till Thursday. Crossed fingers that all is fine.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Lovely!! Well I've finished work now, not back in till the 31st :) just started chucking a few things in my case. Got all my documents together...licence, insurance cert, log book, MOT cert...that's it ain't it?

Think I'll have a few beers tonight to celebrate :) then tomorrow it's have tyres fitted, change brake pads, clean car, fetch euros, buy new jeans, last bit of packing :) properly excited now

pimp mobile Zafira
^cant be bad. I'm at work till Thursday. Although I don't work Minday and Tuesdays so shouldn't complain.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Im also at work thurs, Then i get back from germany late tues night and back to work wed :(

pimp mobile Zafira
I'm so f**king chuffed. Turns out my mate who is down in Daventry has discovered his passport has been there for days and his parents have been taking the pi55. I can get excited now. I know it was mentioned a few pages back but re we still meeting at te BP garage? Baring in mind that one will be shut but the one about 30 seconds away will be open.

GSXR + KDX220
Haha awesome! Bet he's chuffed!

Car all cleaned and polished (by me) ready to roll, and having inside cleaned by the Polish as we speak :)
Better pack some stuff in the car soon then I guess!!

Work tomorrow and Thursday and back Wednesday, sweet!

Trafic 140dci
Stickers look good Danny!

Also am i the only person Man enough to go back to work Tuesday? Sometimes being self-employed sucks!

pimp mobile Zafira
Depends on insurance companies. Your usually only covered 3rd party so may be worth a call to check.

I shall not bother, also found out my brakedown cover through Adrian Flux covers Europe and so does my Green Flag cover through the bank. Think ive got that covered then!