ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW @ FCS...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I've not seen a thread on here by a rep yet. I know it probably clashes with Le Mans for those of you guys who are going there but who from the NW is going to FCS this year? Also who is going on the Saturday and who's going on the Sunday? If there are people who havent yet booked and are interested in going on Saturday please state it and I will start looking for a hotel for us all to book into.

1. Kneel, looking to stay.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think probably 60% of the NW will be at Le Mans, myself included. lol.

Still going to CSS though.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I thought you all would be, but I'm far too poor for le mans this year :( And my stupid car would cost twice as much in petrol as a CS lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd love to go to but I am going to be working ;( every year I say I am ging to go but won be going again this year!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I thought you all would be, but I'm far too poor for le mans this year :( And my stupid car would cost twice as much in petrol as a CS lol

I'll be in a factory-fresh 200. I'll be lucky to see 20! They're shocking on fuel even when they've done miles. lol

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I think that the 197 was better on fuel than my GT4 still, but definitely worse than a 1*2. I'm getting about 300 miles to a full tank, and a full tank is costing me £90 :dapprove:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
aye thats fine, I'm still on the fence about coming in my 'french' car but its normally worth a trip..