ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW/NE meet, 31-1-10 Official Pics Thread

E60 diesel powah
You to mate! Sorry didnt stick around, completely forgot the meet was on today! Only realised when i drove past lol! Mrs wasnt happy either meh

182 & Porsche 986
4320226000_45ff675b8d.jpg

Thankks :D

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
James awesome pic of my dirty willy (sounds so wrong)

To be honest I am finding it hard to choose a new screen saver so many fab pics of my car in this thread. Thanks guys:D

Homo spec mazda
Loving all the pictures, thanks for the ones of my car.... and me IAN!!!! :)
Was nice meeting everyone, had a nice chat (LONG) with Matt, Ste and Laura in the pub towards the end.

Thanks to Laura for organising a cracking meet, summer sounds like a plan.

Was nice meeting everyone, had a nice chat (LONG) with Matt, Ste and Laura in the pub towards the end.

Good to meet you mate and keep in touch.

:)

Mk1 F4R
Looks like a good turnout and some good pics, wish i could of come, done my knee in really bad and am now on cruches so cant drive :dapprove:

maybe there next time

Golf GTD Mk7
Looks like a good meet, gutted I missed it. Ian did Ben ask you to take a portfolio shot for him? Thought about modelling mate ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
EPIC Shots, Im sorry to the NE lot as i didnt know who any of you were and im shy beleive it or not :cool: i think the next one we need names on a sheet of paper or name stickers :D as im poo at remebering names and i think ben tired of me asking whos that and weres... lol

Hi and Bye to the NE's i didnt talke to i was mooching in the Balla cap with the bright blue jacket on ;)

172 cup

No problemo just glad everyone enjoyed it.

P.S. I love the graffiti bonnet idea:approve:

172 cup
EPIC Shots, Im sorry to the NE lot as i didnt know who any of you were and im shy beleive it or not :cool: i think the next one we need names on a sheet of paper or name stickers :D as im poo at remebering names and i think ben tired of me asking whos that and weres... lol

Hi and Bye to the NE's i didnt talke to i was mooching in the Balla cap with the bright blue jacket on ;)

I introduced myself to a lot of people but couldnt get round everyone there were too many people LOL.

Someone suggested I wear and area rep coat but tbh Im definately not geeky enough for that and most people can spot me, there were only 2 blondes there yesterday :D

Nimbus Megane R26
some good fotos there, would love some pro pics of mine done if anyone into that and would like to earn a few british pounds.
Alex i was going to come but last min change of plans and a dirty car means i had to miss it :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
some good fotos there, would love some pro pics of mine done if anyone into that and would like to earn a few british pounds.
Alex i was going to come but last min change of plans and a dirty car means i had to miss it :)

your a fuckin tart