ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW/NE meet, 31-1-10 Official Pics Thread

gone jap 370z GT
:D lol, work down the road so nipped in and gave it a quick swill down ( joys of having a white car never stop washing it )

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Some good pics in here, I've even spotted my POS :D Sorry I didn't come back to the pub but I was freezing so I headed home for a brew and an extra layer of clothes lol.

DCi 100
Was it Seb I was talking to about seats? I meant these:

74uzg.jpg

320d
Scooby looked good jesus. Sounded good too. I ment to go over and have a proper look at it but I got distracted lol

Ahhh it only looked good from the back. I've got a few bits sorted now though so it's looking better, just needs slamming! Apparently it's quite noisy tho... ;)

DCi 100
Some went on here with extra low frames for 350 in Octover/November :(

Another on ebay ended up at little over £600. Won't be able to get them till afew months as I'm gettin other bits (Hence Ben's interior) and cbfa buying them new; that's like asking for the depreciation loss in writing.

Swift terrible pic :
7hGLS.jpg

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cos they both look awesome???

even tho i dispise f1's on anything other than a ph1 lol

Mustang, S13, AX GT
lol, I know mate and I was building up to take the piss a little bit with the owner stood next to me :eek: oops..

182 & Porsche 986
Great pics guys (a little too good if you ask me), was a good meet thought these two cars were my favourite i was obsessed with them both for some reason :rasp:. It was a good laugh as normall, looking forward to the next meet.

:star:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
claire car did look awesome when you drove past in the pub car park, it doesnt look the best colour in phones but in person i really like it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Apologies about this. This is the first time I've had an internet connection in over a week.

I moved house last weekend, so I hope you all had a good one. Poor timing though. :(