ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Warrington Mini Meet

quick meet after j.a.m.e.s, immi and cliochris wanted one for the past few weeks...

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

nice spoiler tbh, arctic blue :)

IMG_0072.jpg

Renaultsport Clio 182
can you remember where you found it, totally reminds me of flashbacks in films! no bother if you dont like.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
good pics well have to sort going that pub down the rainford byepass, ill be much happyer with mine once its lowered

that was sigma 10-20mm today................id left the kit lens at home and just gone out with the camera

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
yeahh 2 weeks it will be here :p

i'm getting a white cup not a nimbus 197...the cup was in stock so can take an earlier delivery!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
mullin were you drivin threw westbrook at about 7?

nice to finally talk to some of you was a nice mooch

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Yea was good, couple of second gear squirts from christopher, the amount of ppl that stop and stare when 6 clios go past

Yozza'd Titanium 182
alright, was he just not there did you say, we prob wont have another meet for a week or so... so just post em out and il paypal a fiver

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea that was rather funny that, sum fella in a saab just gazed at immi's clio on B&Q lol

Yozza'd Titanium 182
hopefully be able to get a few more together sometime - bit of a bugger when you get split up in traffic an no one knows wer they are!