ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NYC... Pictures

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm clearing out my office PC at the moment, and trawling through them, i found these from last year.

I've been there three times now and it's easily the best city i've ever been to. If anyone is thinking of going; just do it.

Anyway, i hope you like the pictures. Sorry if they're not 100% decent as i only had a quick search through. No borders either, i'm afriad. There were 478 images in total, so give me a break. :eek:

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers... although i wish i had taken my time more TBH.

Most of them were took on the fly, and in paranoia of being mugged for my camera. ;)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Looks insane, would love to be there.

To bad it's full of yanks tbh...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Pennies schmennies. Get it done!

Oh, and it's manic at Christmas, trust me... you'll get hardly any shopping done. It looks nice though. ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Japan next year for me, that's top of my list.

So excited already, and it's not until August!

Fiat Panda 100hp
With the amound of skycrapers there it's amazing to think how much square footage of office space there is.

Looks amazing, wouldn't mind living there :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Will get there one day... It seems because its just an Amazing City you can just take a pic of any street and it looks Incredible (Not Disrespecting your Pics though Fella)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
No worries fella ;)

I know what you mean though.

Central Park is bizzarre; looking around normally you get the impression you're in the middle of nowhere. Then you look up and see skyscrapers through the trees.

Like this...

DSC_0087.jpg

Great stuff, love the second shot of the Time Warner Center, I bought a cup of tea there...never again (it was green, for a start)

Funny seeing grass and people with t-shirts on etc, we always go in February so the park is full of snow and everybody is maxxed out with winter gear (-17 last time)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Great stuff, love the second shot of the Time Warner Center, I bought a cup of tea there...never again (it was green, for a start)

Funny seeing grass and people with t-shirts on etc, we always go in February so the park is full of snow and everybody is maxxed out with winter gear (-17 last time)

Cheers Chris. You mean this one?

DSC_0173.jpg

Yeah, it was boiling when we were there... 95 degrees in the shade!

Cheers Chris. You mean this one?

Yeah, it was boiling when we were there... 95 degrees in the shade!

That was the one, yep. Nice area around there.

95 degrees sounds as bad as -17 to be honest, not sure I could cope walking all day in that heat (unless I had a fridge full of Snapple with me all day!)

Mega efficient city though, all the snow was cleared by 7:30am every day, which caught a lot of people out...

131725787_nfckH-L.jpg

Was there middle of last month, great place, dont think you could get away with singers on the Tube like you have over there on the subway!!! Did the touristy things as well, helicopter trip, liberty Island, ellis Island and Central park zoo!!!

DSC_0179-vi.jpg

DSC_0182-vi.jpg

DSC_0214-vi.jpg

DSC_0142-vi.jpg

DSC_0102-vi.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's very thin on the leading edge you see there... Also look at the chaps cleaning the windows on the second tower!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
The best place on earth. I want to go to Tokyo and London but feel I will be dissapointed after going to NYC.

The only bad thing about NYC was the fact that I doubt ill ever go to a place as good, So will be dissapointed!

Trump Hotel FTW lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers fellas!

I can do better, trust me. ;) Taken with a Nikon D40x w/kit

I agree though, it's my favourite place out of all the cities i've been to... truly epic.

And yeah, Japan next year! Doing a whistle-stop tour of the country, taking in the old and new elements of it... including Tokyo, Osaka, Mt. Fuji, Hiroshima etc etc. Can't wait!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Amazing pics Chris, I want to go so badly, looking at these pics kills me!

Cheers lad. I would have liked to take my time more, but didn't want to look like a reet sad cnut, with my tripod out in the road at night. ;)

TBH, when i look at them i want to go back too. :dapprove:

320d
Cheers... although i wish i had taken my time more TBH.

Most of them were took on the fly, and in paranoia of being mugged for my camera. ;)

I throt that Chris.

NYC is a major ambition of mine.

Always wanted to go on concorde to the World Trade Centre. Thats down the s**t pan.