ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 broadband - any good

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
*awaits Tom & Griff*

Apparently there really really good. uk based call centres and generally good! o2 and BE are also very closely linked aswell AFAIK...

Im sure the big wigs will be along with more info soon though!
If you look at my started threads look for one called "virgin media fail" as theres quiet abit of info in there!

Mondeo ST220
Brilliant. 8mb broadband £7.50 a month and I'm getting 7.5mb!

Dad lives about half a mile away and he's lucky to get over 2mb with talktalk.

koi

Audi S1
*awaits Tom & Griff*

Apparently there really really good. uk based call centres and generally good! o2 and BE are also very closely linked aswell AFAIK...

Im sure the big wigs will be along with more info soon though!
If you look at my started threads look for one called "virgin media fail" as theres quiet abit of info in there!

Yeah the call centre is up in Glasgow

Lou

Is anyone on the Home Broadband Access with o2?
I really want to swap from AOL but o2 are showing that maximum download speed is going to be 3 meg with them and who knows when o2 will 'unbundle' the nearest exchange to me!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Been very happy with o2 BB. Moved to them and got higher speeds with them than anyone else has given or quoted.

Generally very reliable as well, everytime its gone down is because BT were doing something. Been a tad slow this week at night this week, some pages not opening, but is all fine now. Their customer service has been great too. Great at £7.50 as well.

none :(
thanks cheers for the replies, im just waiting for bt to connect my line then hopefully ill be in range for the bb service from o2.

do they send you a whileless router in the post etc and then is it just pllug and play

Tesla MP3 2021
Been very happy with o2 BB. Moved to them and got higher speeds with them than anyone else has given or quoted.

Generally very reliable as well, everytime its gone down is because BT were doing something. Been a tad slow this week at night this week, some pages not opening, but is all fine now. Their customer service has been great too. Great at £7.50 as well.

Thats because Be have been making some changes to their DNS servers.

Should all be sorted now.