ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odd firefox problem..

Ok, until a few days ago, when I opened a site like google for example, as soon as it loaded, my cursor would automatically be in the search box so I could just type straight away, but now it doesn't, and I have to click in the box before I can type.

I know this may sound lazy but it's getting on my tits.

Is there a fix for this??

Using version 2.0.0.11 if it helps.

LY 200
Ok, until a few days ago, when I opened a site like google for example, as soon as it loaded, my cursor would automatically be in the search box so I could just type straight away, but now it doesn't, and I have to click in the box before I can type.

I'm on the same version and have been having the same annoying problem! sometimes it jumps off mid-typing too!

I'm on the same version and have been having the same annoying problem! sometimes it jumps off mid-typing too!

Yeah mine sometimes happens mid-typing too. Well I take it it was something to do with the 2.0.0.10 > 2.0.0.11 update :mad:

dk

911 GTS Cab
i never open google, just use the google search in the top right hand corner, not a problem then!

Not a Clio
I'm using 2.0.0.11 and when I open google the cursor is already in the search box.

This is a fresh install, not an upgrade.