ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey ph1 172 Project

LY 172
someone at the start said it was Oddysey Blue. but thats what i thought mine was. and its a completely different colour. haha

secret
Ive looked at the colour of urs and i like it, its not odyssey but id like to know what it is :)

Someone on here will know what urs is mate, i was new to the mk2 world and didnt hava clue on colours but everyone on here are sound and will help, just ask

LY 172
just gona pop out and get my paint code. and see if i can find a list.

btw what wheels are they you have>? id love a set

secret
Is ur colour the standard colour tho?

There the speedline williams wheels, suit the ph1s a treat

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cant get over how good this looks btw! need some willy rims in my life :(

secret
Clio_stu I know mate it looks ace, i was gona go for 2118s but williams wheels was defo the way to go

Im not sure what else to do exterier wise now?? Im gona start to tidy up the engine bay

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
i was looking at 2118s for after FCS but dunno if i can streach to the price of them! lol only thing id do is loose the ph-quick stickers just to clean it up a bit, but other than that its spot on! ive got some shiny painted bits for my bay ready and half matched inlets, but none will be ready for fcs :( rest of the car keeps falling to bits! lol

secret
Loose the stickers, i kinda like them now and there diffrent as dnt see many now.
Half matched inlets? I will have updates of thw bay after fcs, mayb before if im lucky lol.
Y is it fallin to bits mate?

RS 182 CUP
bet hes only matched the top inlet/ plenum bit! bet you guys wish you had rs stamped lower inlets!

RS 182 CUP
your fuel rail cover is waiting for you....

IMG00162-20110526-2224.jpg
[/IMG]

secret
What is the diffrence with the rs lower inlets? That looks ace rob, i will colect it off u asap

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Loose the stickers, i kinda like them now and there diffrent as dnt see many now.
Half matched inlets? I will have updates of thw bay after fcs, mayb before if im lucky lol.
Y is it fallin to bits mate?

yeah im half way through the upper inlets, but not had the time to get on with them lol and just little niggly bits! like having to hold the filler flap bit open with a skrewdriver to get petrol in now! think i need a lambda censor, need new pads and discs, and the brackets on my headlight are broken from hitting a deer, just small annoying things really! ill get them sorted soon though ha

secret
yeah im half way through the upper inlets, but not had the time to get on with them lol and just little niggly bits! like having to hold the filler flap bit open with a skrewdriver to get petrol in now! think i need a lambda censor, need new pads and discs, and the brackets on my headlight are broken from hitting a deer, just small annoying things really! ill get them sorted soon though ha

All in good time mate, as far as i remember mine were done by angelworks i think, if that sounds right lol
U hit a dear lol, thats s**t!!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I really like this, it makes me wish I did my wheels white now when I had my odyssey

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Someone did a photoshop of mine and I chickened out of getting it done and went sheep black instead:dapprove:

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
i just missed you today wocka, was talking to rob at one point and he said you'd just wondered off! car looked awesome btw ;)

secret
Oh :( wanted to meet everyone id been chatin to. Yeah i kept mooching around lol. Thanks mate, shame to hear about urs

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looked great at fcs mate! Was gonna come over for a chat in the pits in the morning but you got out and was talking to someone haha! Watched a bit of your session in the afternoon though. Looked awesome :)

secret
Was abit s**t to start with as everyone was grouped up but after that i got to rip it up lmao, really enjoyed my session, the missus was on after me. U should of just came over mate, im not gona ignore any of u.

Had some ace lookin cars on the stand, had a right good nosey lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Paint rocker cover/engine mount would tidy it up some more! Looks good :)

RS 182 CUP
pic dont do it justice mate, try adjustable top mounts, a polished engine mount, black rocker, and crazy coloured inlet. also carbon wrap odds and sods

secret
Will keep inlets black i think and polish mount and rocker or go silver. Think im gona invest in more carbon wrap vinyl so will b doing that :)

It will all come together nicely i hope

RS 182 CUP
adjustable ones are about £30 quid more than the ktec solid ones. how about blue hoses and white inlet?