ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OEM Headlight Washer Blanks - Where can I get a Set?

Clio 182
Looking for a set of OEM 172/182 headlight washer blanks. I've seen there's a few 3D printed replica options out there, but thought I’d try my luck first and see If I can get an OEM pair, as they're what I'm really after. Does anyone have a set they'd be interested in selling? Or know where I could get a set?

Cheers!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Like rocking horse sh*t

The chances of getting a genuine OE set is very slim as they are NLA and when Renault did sell them the price was £151+vat for the pair.

You would be best contacting BTT = https://bttmotorsport.co.uk/collections/mk2-clio-rs-washer-blanks

Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 20.36.10.png

Clio 182
I knew my chances were slim but thought I'd give it a go!

Seen the BTT Motorsport ones. I'm not sure how well they fit, doesn't look that great at the edges. Maybe someone that's got a set could comment on the fitment?

I think the best chances of getting a set is from a 172 or 182 cup that's being broken

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have genuine ones here but I would not sell , If I see them I buy them as I know how rare they are.

IMG_6284.JPG

IMG_6285.JPG

Washer Blanks.JPG

Clio 182
@MarcB That's quite a collection, lucky you! Shame I cant tempt you to sell a set!

@gavinf91 Thanks for the photo. The fitment actually looks better than I thought. How is it at the edges? Are they curved slightly to fit well with the bumper?