ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Off to pick car up-guess my bill

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Main dealer fitting recon box,new driveshaft(x1) and new passenger side shock to a Williams2.

Just off to pick the car up this aft,not actually sure how much this is gunna cost now.It will probably be something stupid!

1500?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 25 May 2005

"All under warranty sir" :p
Even if I had a warranty,id be sunk if someone slipped them the DvD of me blowing it up at the airfield!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Sadly that means I was closest,and get to pay!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Hey.....is that a personal attack?!;)

LoL,its actually the nearest garage to me(apart from ones run by a single 70year old bloke and his spanner set!)I am very busy with work at this time of year-clogging up the roads with my tractor. So its just easy for me to take it there.Very expensive though...........

Quote: Originally posted by jonnyboy on 26 May 2005
crikey you must be barmy going to a main dealer! My guess 2 grand for that little lot!

Or £1533.33 (ps, look up)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Since the car was new everythings been done at a dealer(by the previous owner)

Its not as bad as it sounds though,I get the VAT back & it goes against my tax bill at the end of the year.(desperatly trying to justify going to the dealer now)

Willy was defo the meanest looking car on the forecourt when I went to pick it up though.(irrelevent?)lol

[Edited by Tucks on 26 May 2005 at 7:04pm]