ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Off to RS Tuning...what should l expect...

Peddled device
...my car to make? Its done 27k,has a Janspeed Supersports system and was re-mapped by RS a few years ago.No other mods....

My guess is 182 BHP ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
...my car to make? Its done 27k,has a Janspeed Supersports system and was re-mapped by RS a few years ago.No other mods....

My guess is 182 BHP ;)

When are you going?

I need to get mine back on, how much does it cost on a non club day?

Better than yours. C*nt.
what to expect? a marching band, dancing girls and some northern bloke called juan pablo murray

FLOL!

Fred, gonna need to get the Vee mapped in the new year now I've got half an exhaust - who would you recommend to not make a f**kup of things?

Usual budget applies - reasonably priced for a simple job that I then duck about with and make expensive

Peddled device
It's putting out 172 at the fly...up from 167 when l arrived.Feels much better now although l was hoping for more.Still with no mods apart from the Janspeed l'm told it's about right so no worries.

clio 172 phase 2
My 172 phase 2 is running 176bhp with just a ktec stealth exhaust and a removed accoustic valve. So I would imagine anywhere from 180-190bhp with the mods you have.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
My 172 phase 2 is running 176bhp with just a ktec stealth exhaust and a removed accoustic valve. So I would imagine anywhere from 180-190bhp with the mods you have.

was yours done at RStuning though...if it was thats a good figure, if not its not really worth comparing the results.

Peddled device
Mine is now 172.1 bhp at the fly.It was only 167 after l had the Janspeed fitted and felt a little sluggish. I had been using Asda 95RON fuel though and on Shell Voptimax it feels like it did before the exhaust change but a bit sharper on take-off.

Paul told me that 172-177 is about average for the 182 as the '182' refers to PS and not BHP.

Also he recommends 'supercharging' as a way to big gains for the smallest cash spent...around 250BHP for £3.5k.

To be honest though l think moving to a Megane R26 and having that mapped would be money better spent but would love to have a go in a 250bhp 182 ;)

172 to 182
Quote 'The engine was upgraded to 182 DIN ps (176 bhp/131 kW) with the addition of a dual exhaust system and different 4-2-1 manifold.'

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
not too bad then. Wonder why he wanted nearly £400 for my 197, good job i was sitting down!

Ph1
;)

Mine is now 172.1 bhp at the fly.It was only 167 after l had the Janspeed fitted and felt a little sluggish. I had been using Asda 95RON fuel though and on Shell Voptimax it feels like it did before the exhaust change but a bit sharper on take-off.

Paul told me that 172-177 is about average for the 182 as the '182' refers to PS and not BHP.

Also he recommends 'supercharging' as a way to big gains for the smallest cash spent...around 250BHP for £3.5k.

To be honest though l think moving to a Megane R26 and having that mapped would be money better spent but would love to have a go in a 250bhp 182 ;)

172 to 182
Quote 'The engine was upgraded to 182 DIN ps (176 bhp/131 kW) with the addition of a dual exhaust system and different 4-2-1 manifold.'

Peddled device
On Pauls rollers about 165bhp! In reality probably about 182-184

What does that mean?

Andyman...yep.Asda is cheap and okay for being stuck in traffic.But when you revert back and the cars set up you can really feel the difference :)