ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

DCi
if im not online when you play stick a post on here and ill come online if im about. trying to get la noir done so will prob be about anyway...

bullet proof face c***s

You's play normal or hardcore?
Just seen that you joined my lobby. Good job I didnt have my mic on for one of the games. Giving me too much rage!!
I usually stick with normal gameplays. Hardcore gives me even more rage, as you cant see where all the campers are hanging.
I have to equip that Bulletproof Face perk. F*cking game.
Yea, ill shoot you in the face 20 times, but one bullet to my toe kills me. Ok.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
...or not. lol.

I went on Forza after the epic GP we had.

I'll be on from around 9.30pm tonight if people are about?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
What stats you running at kev?

K/D
W/L

etc...

My stats arnt great TBH due to the awful lag I get but sitting on KD of 1.26 at the mo. Usually play S and D. Average game of TDM I'll get 30 kills if I can make it through a match without rage quiting. Lol

I dont get this whole "whats your k/d" malarky. Sometimes I can get a massive k/d ratio. Other times ill have one that is bearly positive. All down to who is the host in the lobby.
I had someone over the weekend saying I was "well s**t bled, coz u onli av a 1.5 k/d brap". "Yea son, k/d means nothing when you walk out the door" (Elpresador, 2010).

Get back to work. F*cking pikeys.
Being part of SWET is a full time occupation iirc.

Edition 30
I dont get this whole "whats your k/d" malarky. Sometimes I can get a massive k/d ratio. Other times ill have one that is bearly positive. All down to who is the host in the lobby.

I agree with this.

I have never EVER been host but still push a 2.50+ k/d and an 8.00 + Win/Loss.

Some people I can understand they might not be bothered about stats but i'd like to think I can hold my own against most people.

See, im not too bothered about my stats, because I hardly ever play Black Ops and half the time, I like to have a bit of fun on it, rather than chase a good k/d.
(The SWET crew on PS will know what im on about, as on MW2 all I play with is a noobtube and RPG. Its how I roll. Makes it more fun. K/d suffers, but oh well)

Im surprisingly host quite alot though. Dont know why, as my internet is pretty s**t lol.

Edition 30
When the game was released after a week my KD was 6. Summit. Lol then the s**t happened.

Same with me on MW2.

I had around a 5.00 K/D but then started playing a lot of Domination and playing for the win so jumping on flags etc. Your K/D will soon go down but I prefer to win and go neg than lose but camp and get a 10 k/d a game!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just got called a camper In S and D cos a attack helicopter was out and I killed the whole team from a building. Lol yeah I'll just go outside and get killed cos your s**t. Lol

Fiesta ST-3
lol Chris did you delete those contacts? I will be on tonight but I don't want to try adding you if your already popular.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
had my fill of BO for a few hours. the hit detection is outrageous. came top all but 1 game and got a satisfactory 3 man clutch win. also played with my player card for once and created a PHD flopper esq badge.

Bus w**ker
K/D is a load of b****cks, I've never paid attention too it...well other than to take the piss out of people in my party (read as Mel). I end up hosting nearly every game and get no advantage over anyone else...because I'm s**t.

Anyway I'll probably be on tonight (although I've said that the past three times and not got on in the end).