ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

RB 197
K/D is a load of b****cks, I've never paid attention too it...well other than to take the piss out of people in my party (read as Mel). I end up hosting nearly every game and get no advantage over anyone else...because I'm s**t.

Anyway I'll probably be on tonight (although I've said that the past three times and not got on in the end).

Tut.

Anyway, i'll be on tonight. Hoping the usual suspects are also, prob about 9ish.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
wtf how do ya kill spielberg on new zombie map? lol just got it and he keeps chasing and killing me.
There are loads of ways of killing him. Easiest way is probably by getting the Scavenger from the box and a pack-a-punched LMG and putting a s**t load of ammo through him also when ever you get the death machine use that on him.

Although I've seen people kill him with the sickle, and yesterday a three of us PHD-flopped him to death whilst the fourth kept a crawler at the other side of the map so we didn't kill it and round up.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
There are loads of ways of killing him. Easiest way is probably by getting the Scavenger from the box and a pack-a-punched LMG and putting a s**t load of ammo through him also when ever you get the death machine use that on him.

Although I've seen people kill him with the sickle, and yesterday a three of us PHD-flopped him to death whilst the fourth kept a crawler at the other side of the map so we didn't kill it and round up.

Cheers. I'm sure geordieclio will show me the ropes tonight. Seems a lot of places to run which is good. Just that george is annoying me following me around.lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet

Cheers. I'm sure geordieclio will show me the ropes tonight. Seems a lot of places to run which is good. Just that george is annoying me following me around.lol

Fiesta ST-3
I had Harpham's girly screams ringing in my ears when I headed to bed :eek:

It was a good crack. Look forward to more of it.

RB 197
Harpham should join a screamo band with lead vocals, noisy bar steward ;)

Plummer was banter tbf, his rage was just made even more funny by his accent.

Was a decent party we had on last night! I'll more than likely be on again tonight.