ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
82b9d3ed.jpg

BIBLICAL DOMINATION! lol i joined in halfway through n went into BEAST mode, its in my file share anyway for anybody interested.

UR197
The game is like 10x easier with out map packs as all the noobs don't have the maps lol!!
I'm on tonight if anyone wants to get smashed!!
Gamer tag sharper carper

I might be online later. Not too sure yet. Im dropping into work earlier today, so I can finish at 8.30 if I want. Might just end up working until 9.30 though, depending on whether theres anything to do.

Fiesta ST-3
I might be online later. Not too sure yet. Im dropping into work earlier today, so I can finish at 8.30 if I want. Might just end up working until 9.30 though, depending on whether theres anything to do.

Thank f**k. A game with some piece and quiet. All I have to do now is mute AK!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Domination's easy to own in, but that TDM's impressive!

Why are you sh*t nowadays? ;)

I see XX for 0 as camping with the rite killstreaks (dont get me wrong its impressive, but...), ill also add im pretty w**k at cod as kevster will agree lol

Bus w**ker
Please do not ever give my name any relation to Scotland or anything Scottish. Us Nottz boiz shud b stickin togeva innit breadbin.

Soz blud BRAAAAAAAAAAP AN TINGs innit. Ya ear mi?

Everyone from Notts wants to be Scottish, just look at Symon

You forget I lived up in the ghettos of the Norf for 10 years though...

Right, im finishing at 8.30 now, just so that I can abuse you. f**k following the green guy. Im following you and making you rage quit.

Just make him get aggressive and he will Daddy quit PMSL.

No camping. Ask Sy, he's seen the video :D.

Sadly I can confirm that he wasn't camping. As much as it pains me.

/multiquote OUT

P.S. I've just got Dirt 3 (game not p**n) and will be playing that for a bit.

Bus w**ker
Total and utter shite. Any Jew that wastes his money on that crap but not on the other map packs is gonna get thrown through a f**king windae.

Total and utter s**te. Any Jew that wastes his money on that crap but not on the other map packs is gonna get thrown through a f**king windae.
Im gonna buy it ;) ... Because I play Zombies all the time. NAATTT!!! Im too pikey pikey to even buy the 2nd and 3rd pack.
Aye! After I eat my 2nd Dominos lol.
Send me a slice? Thanking you, please?!

Ill come online at some point today. Unsure about this evening though.