ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
6 people in party so didn't join. Maybe tomorrow night.

Standard. You did join though, we saw you ;). "Who is he?" Ladies and gentlemen I give you "VividEuphoria". Just join the party and the game (if you can...if AK is hosting you're fucked. The Jew has like dial up internet or someshit.), take the abuse (you're from Derby...so you're gonna get NAILED by Harphamominom and me fo' sho') and get your arse handed to you. Oh and just have a laugh. You may wanna turn your headset down a bit though, it usually gets loud and errm "heated".

, take the abuse (you're from Derby...so you're gonna get NAILED by Harphamominom and me fo' sho') and get your arse handed to you. Oh and just have a laugh. You may wanna turn your headset down a bit though, it usually gets loud and errm "heated".

This. If you're a Derby fan. I will actually tear you a new one... and then ill tear into Sy for using the gayest killstreak ever and for bankrupting me in the last f**king minute!! 1st to 6th. FUUUU. How am I meant to feed my family without those COD points?!!
Actually joined up again when we were playing Forza didn't you. Should COD it with us sweaty b*****ds though.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol Bankrupt, how much of a rant was i getting on last time i played cod lol "f**king piss take this gettin bankrupt when ive got no fuckin money anyway"

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well it was alright in the end as i took the piss the next two games coming second after it and first after that lol :D

Bus w**ker
lol Bankrupt, how much of a rant was i getting on last time i played cod lol "f**king piss take this gettin bankrupt when ive got no fuckin money anyway"

LOL I hear that from Christopher A LOT...bloody Northerners.

Derbyshire peak district has some of the best driving roads in the area.

Cool story, it's still a hole lol.

I'll be on at about 9pm ish tonight for some Sticks & Stones.

F*ckers.

I'll be on, probably before hand too.

Now if we could just get the f**king Jews to buy all the map packs (or figure out how to steal them off each other) the world would be a better place.

Multi quote master - OUT.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah. F*ckin jewf*cks.

Sy always bankrupts me when I have nothing lol. Harpham does it when I'm in 1st. :dapprove:

AK

M240i
Listen you f**king southern fairy. I paid good money for the maps I have and ive played them all of about twice!