ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Re: *** Official Call of Duty 7 (Aka CoD: Black Ops) thread ***

Wow, good find.

Can't wait for the announcement.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1

It was announced this morning wasn't it?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1

Yeah thought I'd seen it.

Quote :

Activision: CoD: Black Ops will be the “most intense experience possible” [Update]April 30th, 2010 @ 14:20
By Johnny Cullen
Activision’s just formally announced Call of Duty: Black Ops, saying it will be “the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible”.The Treyarch shooter was revealed earlier this morning for a November 9 release.“We can’t wait for our community to experience Call of Duty: Black Ops,” said Treyarch boss Mark Lamia. “We have focused our entire studio on this game, with dedicated multiplayer, single-player and co-op teams creating the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible for our fans on all fronts.”No more details on the game were mentioned in the press release.The first trailer for the game will air later on tonight on GameTrailers TV.Update: UK retailer Game has just dropped some details as to some of the locations in the game. It confirms the Vietnam setting, but says it’s also based in Cuba and even in the Arctic.PR below.Call of Duty(R): Black Ops(TM) Goes Hot on November 9, 2010
Fans to See Sneak Peek Tonight of the Most-Anticipated Entertainment Title of the YearSANTA MONICA, Calif., April 30, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX News Network/ — DECLASSIFIED: Prepare for the follow-up to the biggest entertainment launch in history: on November 9th Call of Duty(R): Black Ops(TM) will introduce fans to the elite world of Black Ops. Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and award-winning developer Treyarch will take players behind enemy lines in an entirely new chapter in the groundbreaking and record-setting, No. 1 first-person action series of all-time.“We can’t wait for our community to experience Call of Duty: Black Ops,” said Mark Lamia, Studio Head for Treyarch. “We have focused our entire studio on this game, with dedicated multiplayer, single-player and co-op teams creating the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible for our fans on all fronts.”For more information, visit www.callofduty.com/blackops immediately following the game’s appearance on GameTrailers TV on Spike this Friday and also, via Twitter at JD_2020.Posted in: Activision Blizzard, Hot, Shooter

Washington

ClioSport Club Member

Hmmm ... if it made by treyarch it will be s**t, but if its done by infinity ward it will be rushed

either way it will be a let down just like cod6 was

I'd be surprised if Infinity Ward ever turned out another game again.

Looks like a load of old tosh, that video has genuinely annoyed me, it's useless.

then you're not the target audience. Geeks love to be teased by this sort of crap, it gets them hard. See: I Love Bees.

Mito Sportiva 135
Re: COD 7 - Black Ops

Hmmm ... if it made by treyarch it will be s**t, but if its done by infinity ward it will be rushed

either way it will be a let down just like cod6 was

Correction. If it is made by the "new" Infinity Ward, which has lost ALL of it's major artists, programmers and lead designers, then it will be rushed and s***...

Sadly I think the franchise is going to go down the route of Pro Evo and forget why people bought the games to begin with.

White Sti Hatch

treyarch = Sh!t !!!

Take w@w for example....sh!t !!!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1

3 was terrible! I like many stayed on cod2, still the best in series before all this perk crap

I hope they bring Nazi Zombies back, that was good. Far better than spesh-ops.

I had a better gaming experience with WaW (except the glitching), for me MW2 just hasn't had the same feeling.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

How anyone can like WaW, and then critcise MW2, is beyond me!

Bumder With A Buffer

I hated WaW but like MW2...Only thing I kinda liked on WaW was Zombies...couldnt get on with the rest of online play.

MW1 was better still, less bloated and better online play as it wasn't full of s**t.

Goliath I

Shame they don't release just the online multiplayer at a cut price... I only bought MW 2 for the online tbh

I didn't realise it would be out so soon, seems we hardly have time to enjoy one before they move on.

Fabia VRS

Hmm... ill end up buying it just because its a call of duty... but i wont have high hopes for it in all honesty

be intresting to see what all teh ex members of IW come up with next obviously it wont be called CoD but since they wont be restricted by activision

172//Crap Micra//Bus

I don't know what it is, but it look effin awesome

Nimbus Megane R26

hmmmm cant make my mind up on that. Still think new MOH will rinse that.

It looks good, but it's not blown me away like when other COD games were first shown.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

Looks alright i spose but it just seems like another COD, nothing really changes, and i got bored of MW2.

Astra SRI/ Hornet

ive entered the code and nothing happens. i can press the lights and thats it.