ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

172 Cup
Re: *** Official Call of Duty 7 (Aka CoD: Black Ops) thread ***

Call of Duty: Black Ops - World Premiere Uncut Trailer

[YOUTUBE]mSfWHD8tZQY[/YOUTUBE]

Tesla MP3 2021

Indeed, looks awesome :)

BMW E92/Audi S3

Hmmm... I'm intreagued tbf.

Mk2 ph1 clio

I pre ordered mine two weeks ago :) Tbh i ejoy World at War so i cant see why people b**ch about treyarch! Im really lookin forward to this!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

Looks cool, not sure yet though.

I like the tunnel bit though.

Thought it was Nam or something for a minute.

Astra SRI/ Hornet

As long as they sort the lag and perk issue out it should be awsome.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

I looks shite. Very arcadey still.

Skoda Fabia vRS

any ideas on weapons yet, i didnt bother with WAW online cos the weapons were gash, if this is the same i wont bother buying it

Mito Sportiva 135

McBunny you are joking right? Bad Company 2 is stunning, anyone who can't see that is a FOOL!

Although if you drive a BMW then I guess "taste" isn't one of your better skills?!? :rasp:

but you drive a megane so your point is moot ;)

i just didnt get on with it it was slow crappy graphics clumsy a half arsed imho half way between dragons rising and modern warefare it wasnt one it wasnt the other

Mito Sportiva 135

Ha only joking, love Beemers :cool: However sir you are categorically wrong about BC2!!! Although it took me about 12 hours to get into the game, understand the tactics, get some unlocks etc...once I did that not really gone back to MW2.

Just got such a better sense of "war" and much better emerging tactics, whilst also not being so complex you can't emerge yourself in the fun.

Skoda Fabia vRS

IMO that doesnt look as polished as COD 6 :(

Skoda Fabia vRS

ill still more than likely pre order and book the day off work though

nah i wasnt but i hated sitting there panning and entire buildings and trees would vanish

172 Cup

Last edited by a moderator:
  E90

was just posting a thread on that, couldn't find the original thread, where were you hiding it? LOL

Looks awesome imo, roffle at the remote control car.

DB.

BMW 440i

Looks alot better than i thought.

Better than MW2 though?

E90

If it don't have commando , twin rangers and noob tubes it'll be awesome.

172 Cup

Quick Analysis

@00:06 - Following an enemy on a Russian snow map with a Silenced T2 MK5 » assault rifle with a Red Dot Sight. Notice the smiley in the Red Dot Sight? Put a smile on our face :) -- UPDATE: Or is it the "tmKS" clan tag on the back of the rifle? (thanks @JamesMRios ») Probably the Commando Assault Rifle, NOT the T2 MK5. Confirmation still needed though.
@00:09 - Enemy is on camera (thermal), a new gadget in multiplayer and is shot in the back. A callsign is shown of the killer.
@00:13 - A Smiley is on the side of the weapon, customized or default?
@00:14 - The MP5k is confirmed when walking over it, it's equipped with a suppressor.
@00:15 - The player picks up his camera on a tripod, so he can deploy it elsewhere. It's done with the D-pad "UP"
@00:17 - Vahn on another kill, showing the callsign of SlyMonkey. At first sight it looks to be the CAR-15.
@00:18 - Killing MatTks giving Vahn a 3 kill Killstreak, a remote controlled explosive car. We'll see this in action later on.
@00:18 - In his inventory he as 2 flashbangs and one Semtex sticky grenade. It's still unknown what the D-pad "UP" is at this point in time.
@00:19 - There is actually a rocket taking off.
@00:22 - After killing another one, Vahn is rewarded with a 4 kill streak which looks to be a crate (care package in MW2?). It replaces the 3 kill streak (R/C car) but that will probably be stacked for later use like in MW2.
@00:24 - Equipping the Crosshbow with Explosive Tip.
@00:28 - The explosive tips looks to be at a timer of 2 seconds.
@00:29 - 5 kill streak, looks to be the missile shot at @01:10.
@00:30 - Killing an enemy with the Ballistic Knife.
@00:31 - Inventory: Smoke / Semtex. D-Pad Unknown equipment (claymore?) and unknown killstreak (big bomb)
@00:32 - Killing a second one right after, with a "regular" knife attack to the back. This is a nice animation with both knifes, the ballistic one and the "default" knife. We think it might be different than a "regular" attack when not equipped with the Ballistic Knife.
@00:32 - AUG confirmed by dropped weapon on the ground.
@00:33 - Ballistic knife has an ammo counter, 0/1 on @00:33 and 1/0 on @00:34 (thanks Firecap »)
@00:36 - Chinook helicopter (double rotor) drops care-package (thanks A55A55IN8R »)
@00:37 - More interesting though, look at the air/drop-shot! Player at the right runs and dives flat on his belly in air.
@00:41 - Looks like an early version of the FAMAS.
@00:41 - A create on the ground, could be a care package kill streak?
@00:44 - New custom camouflage, with canvas belts and a custom snow paint.
@00:50 - Large caliber shooting through glass ceiling, probably a helicopter kill streak?
@00:50 - Throwing semtex grenade, killing for a 3 kill streak (R/C car)
@00:55 - R/C Car kill streak deployed, user controlled.
@00:57 - Driving straight through window....
@00:59 - RPG-7 confirmed on the back for the enemy, right before detonation, killing both.
@01:00 - Looks to be the Harrier kill streak on D-pad "RIGHT"; Equipped with 2 flash and 1 frag grenade
@01:02-01:04 - Enemy plane flying over with a Napalm Strike (Thanks PSN:Somedude94 »)
@01:05 - Shooting the CAR-15, switching to "Python Snub Nose" revolver (thanks @joshuadowley » and SnipeyPike 24 »)
@01:06 - Enemy taking slug to the head, with an L96AW (aka. AWM) sniper rifle (thanks Lyght » and @bro_brat137) OR maybe the SV-98 (thanks JJCRYSIS »)
@01:08 - Mini Map updates; showing grid reference, B4 / C4 etc.
@01:08 - Also showing a bleeping thing/bulls eye on the map (motion detector?), possible the location of the portable tripod cam (D-pad "UP" equipment)?
@01:10 - Getting killed by a missile, what looks to be either homing to body heat or controlled by camera.
@01:16 - Full multiplayer Reveal on September 1st!
@01:17 - SWEET! You can now record gameplay in-game, which was requested by many many machinema film makers. You can switch between 1st person/ Free Camera, take a screenshot, toggle HUD (Heads Up Display) and play in Slow Motion.
@01:22 - Even more control, you can manage segments of the match. By the looks of it you can reorder them easily, or remove unwanted segments.
@01:22 - Between segments, you can choose your custom transition (cut/fade/etc)
@01:22 - "FREE-FOR-ALL on Launch" - Map name? Probably (Thanks Predator »)
@01:23 - Save your film with a title and description.

Renault Clio 1.4

Going to get the shitbox repaired for this I think.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Does look really good the multiplayer, see it's got noob tubes still

Mountune Tractor

Quick Analysis

@00:06 - Following an enemy on a Russian snow map with a Silenced T2 MK5 » assault rifle with a Red Dot Sight. Notice the smiley in the Red Dot Sight? Put a smile on our face :) -- UPDATE: Or is it the "tmKS" clan tag on the back of the rifle? (thanks @JamesMRios ») Probably the Commando Assault Rifle, NOT the T2 MK5. Confirmation still needed though.
@00:09 - Enemy is on camera (thermal), a new gadget in multiplayer and is shot in the back. A callsign is shown of the killer.
@00:13 - A Smiley is on the side of the weapon, customized or default?
@00:14 - The MP5k is confirmed when walking over it, it's equipped with a suppressor.
@00:15 - The player picks up his camera on a tripod, so he can deploy it elsewhere. It's done with the D-pad "UP"
@00:17 - Vahn on another kill, showing the callsign of SlyMonkey. At first sight it looks to be the CAR-15.
@00:18 - Killing MatTks giving Vahn a 3 kill Killstreak, a remote controlled explosive car. We'll see this in action later on.
@00:18 - In his inventory he as 2 flashbangs and one Semtex sticky grenade. It's still unknown what the D-pad "UP" is at this point in time.
@00:19 - There is actually a rocket taking off.
@00:22 - After killing another one, Vahn is rewarded with a 4 kill streak which looks to be a crate (care package in MW2?). It replaces the 3 kill streak (R/C car) but that will probably be stacked for later use like in MW2.
@00:24 - Equipping the Crosshbow with Explosive Tip.
@00:28 - The explosive tips looks to be at a timer of 2 seconds.
@00:29 - 5 kill streak, looks to be the missile shot at @01:10.
@00:30 - Killing an enemy with the Ballistic Knife.
@00:31 - Inventory: Smoke / Semtex. D-Pad Unknown equipment (claymore?) and unknown killstreak (big bomb)
@00:32 - Killing a second one right after, with a "regular" knife attack to the back. This is a nice animation with both knifes, the ballistic one and the "default" knife. We think it might be different than a "regular" attack when not equipped with the Ballistic Knife.
@00:32 - AUG confirmed by dropped weapon on the ground.
@00:33 - Ballistic knife has an ammo counter, 0/1 on @00:33 and 1/0 on @00:34 (thanks Firecap »)
@00:36 - Chinook helicopter (double rotor) drops care-package (thanks A55A55IN8R »)
@00:37 - More interesting though, look at the air/drop-shot! Player at the right runs and dives flat on his belly in air.
@00:41 - Looks like an early version of the FAMAS.
@00:41 - A create on the ground, could be a care package kill streak?
@00:44 - New custom camouflage, with canvas belts and a custom snow paint.
@00:50 - Large caliber shooting through glass ceiling, probably a helicopter kill streak?
@00:50 - Throwing semtex grenade, killing for a 3 kill streak (R/C car)
@00:55 - R/C Car kill streak deployed, user controlled.
@00:57 - Driving straight through window....
@00:59 - RPG-7 confirmed on the back for the enemy, right before detonation, killing both.
@01:00 - Looks to be the Harrier kill streak on D-pad "RIGHT"; Equipped with 2 flash and 1 frag grenade
@01:02-01:04 - Enemy plane flying over with a Napalm Strike (Thanks PSN:Somedude94 »)
@01:05 - Shooting the CAR-15, switching to "Python Snub Nose" revolver (thanks @joshuadowley » and SnipeyPike 24 »)
@01:06 - Enemy taking slug to the head, with an L96AW (aka. AWM) sniper rifle (thanks Lyght » and @bro_brat137) OR maybe the SV-98 (thanks JJCRYSIS »)
@01:08 - Mini Map updates; showing grid reference, B4 / C4 etc.
@01:08 - Also showing a bleeping thing/bulls eye on the map (motion detector?), possible the location of the portable tripod cam (D-pad "UP" equipment)?
@01:10 - Getting killed by a missile, what looks to be either homing to body heat or controlled by camera.
@01:16 - Full multiplayer Reveal on September 1st!
@01:17 - SWEET! You can now record gameplay in-game, which was requested by many many machinema film makers. You can switch between 1st person/ Free Camera, take a screenshot, toggle HUD (Heads Up Display) and play in Slow Motion.
@01:22 - Even more control, you can manage segments of the match. By the looks of it you can reorder them easily, or remove unwanted segments.
@01:22 - Between segments, you can choose your custom transition (cut/fade/etc)
@01:22 - "FREE-FOR-ALL on Launch" - Map name? Probably (Thanks Predator »)
@01:23 - Save your film with a title and description.

That clip is awesome!!! Cannot wait for this!!!! Hoping thats a proper fully auto FAMAS.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Zombies been confirmed too for this one

Mountune Tractor

Treyarch look as if they have really gone to town with this game, massive opportunity from the fallout of IW, I hope it is as good as it looks.

Mountune Tractor
Lots of whispers on the COD forums at the moment of the following:

Commando and OMA scrapped
Zombies to return
Custom Class 2.0 (allows you to give a custom look to your character)
Possible return of WAR game mode
Vehicles
60's/70's/80's weaponary

Mountune Tractor
Really?!?!?

Just like every other COD game.

I hear the next FIFA game contains a football.

FLOL - I should have written something like 'specific cold war weaponary' or weapons from that era instead. lol.
Sounds like a bit of an obvious one but soooo many people are going to be saying "where has the TAR-21 and SCAR gone! This game is f**king s**t!"