ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

ASDA is a £5 pre order!

Like last year, you could go midday, later afternoon and they save the copies for pre order people.

I'm surprised they are charging to preorder, they didn't last year.

I'd guess it'll be another <£30 price though.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh this looks better than I expected - I was hoping I wouldn't want this but so far it looks grand!

Skoda Fabia vRS
well so far

Amazon - 42.69
Play - 42.69
HMV - 44.99 (seriously who buys from HMV they are ALWAYS the most expensive)
Gamestation - 44.99

poor pricing so far, and at that price i wont be buying it at all

well so far

Amazon - 42.69
Play - 42.69
Gamestation - 44.99

pfft pikey ;) it will only be you who misses out :p

Inferno 182 CUP
well so far

Amazon - 42.69
Play - 42.69
Gamestation - 44.99

+2 but i agree that on release day it will drop!

im going to tesco on the 10th for kinect and will get black ops same day i think

found you can get it for £34 delivered with VERY.co.uk

using code ZZ551

I've read so many topics over on MSE and AVF regarding the Very lot (Littlewoods), and they usually don't honour the code.

They charge the full price, then refund the difference. Doesn't always work out apparently.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Coolshop.co.uk are selling it for £36 and usually delivery 1 or 2 days early.

Coolshop.co.uk are selling it for £36 and usually delivery 1 or 2 days early.

Have you used them before? Seems to be £40
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
http://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/63119-call-of-duty--black-ops--for-x360

I've used GAME for most pre-orders, and without fail get it 1-2 days early.

Skoda Fabia vRS
thing is though GAME are not cheap, usually far from it, i dont mind having it on release day if ive saved £10-20 against the price at GAME

Po-LOW
pre ordere dthe hardedned one for £60 at shopto - iv sunk over 22 days of playtime into mw2 so for me its a no brainer, ill get my money out of it for sure

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Have you used them before? Seems to be £40
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
http://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/63119-call-of-duty--black-ops--for-x360

I've used GAME for most pre-orders, and without fail get it 1-2 days early.

Nice image post ;)

Yeah ive used them a couple times now and theyve been spot on. Unlucky to, looks like its gone up since i ordered. In fact I ordered an additional 2 copies on Sunday evening so it must have just gone up

Attachments

• cod.JPG
    cod.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 55
  Mk2 ph1 clio
Ive pre ordered the prestige edition so either way its expesive for me to buy it anywhere, but i have alot of points with game to use to take off it, about £30's worth so wont be too bad! Plus its 30 seconds from work so i can grab it at anytime!

Nice image post ;)

Yeah ive used them a couple times now and theyve been spot on. Unlucky to, looks like its gone up since i ordered. In fact I ordered an additional 2 copies on Sunday evening so it must have just gone up

I've no idea what I was doing :S

Last year I know GAME delivered early. I'm tempted with Coolshop now.

AK

M240i
I've read so many topics over on MSE and AVF regarding the Very lot (Littlewoods), and they usually don't honour the code.

They charge the full price, then refund the difference. Doesn't always work out apparently.

Yeah that's how they do it, they've honoured all the codes I've used with them...

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I might pre-order this with Game, did it last year and got it a day early for around £40 then after the rush had died down got another copy from Morrisons for £25 and returned that one to a Game store. Got the best of both worlds with that really.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got my MW2 a day early of play.com but got sent next door ffs.

I've ordered mine of coolshop for the first time

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so what's people doing when they get it, straight onto Campaign single player or straight onto multiplayer?. I'm going onto multiplayer i think get use to the maps

172 cup TT
probably single player for me, always liked the single player sides of these.. then bang on with the multi :)

so what's people doing when they get it, straight onto Campaign single player or straight onto multiplayer?. I'm going onto multiplayer i think get use to the maps

Previous 2, I've done single player first, then multi/co-op.

Will so the same again I'd guess, gets me used to the guns and perks before going online.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
see where you coming from to do with the perks n guns. hmm decisions decisions

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I always do the campaign First and get a feel for the game. Never takes long anyway. Lol I can't wait for this now. Mw2 is going in the bin.

Dodgy one
I shall be purchasing this i think next month, I'l let everyone clear the shelves on release and give it a couple of weeks to grab a copy lol

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I shall be purchasing this i think next month, I'l let everyone clear the shelves on release and give it a couple of weeks to grab a copy lol

I couldn't be arsed to do the whole leave for work early and pop in sainsburys thing again so just pre ordered it.