ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

looks good!

just hope tesco entertainment deliver it on time or else i will be off to the supermarket.

got that week off as well to hammer it!

now lets just hope its not like the f**k up we had with mw2 at launch this time

Si

RS Clio 172
I'm late on this thread but I assume it's already been posted that you can get it for £25 delivered from Woolworths?

Si

RS Clio 172
Ooooo, I'm first to post something interesting on CS? this is a rarity.

basically... hit woolworths.co.uk, get black ops in your basket, head to the checkout and then enter the following codes:

ZZ018 - gives you £20 (only if you're a first time woolworths.co.uk buyer)

then...

XV04416 - gets you free delivery too!

Epic.

looks good. Like that they have changed it so killstreak rewards dont add to your killstreak.

This happened on consoles? Almost certain it didn't on PC, not like I could stick a turret somewhere and let it kill everyone till I got a new streak..

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
This happened on consoles? Almost certain it didn't on PC, not like I could stick a turret somewhere and let it kill everyone till I got a new streak..

it never worked with sentry guns/care packages on consoles either.

182 FF
Erm.... All of you that went through the Woolworths.co.uk website... Did you get a confirmation order email? Told a few people about this and they couldn't find the box for the promotional code so checked it out myself. Chekout process is totally different and I couldn't login, sent password reminder and apparently I don't have an account.... Think we may have been stitched up!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My woolworths thing worked fine, only paid £25 through paypal to

Si

RS Clio 172
I didn't get an e-mail.... i did get confirmation page though (which I foolishly closed and didn't save) but when I log in it shows my order. Only strange thing is that it says "item value" at £45 + postage rather than showing what I actually paid. My paypal shows they only took £25 though :)

Fiesta ST-2
They moved the game around to the woolworths entertainment site which doesn't allow the code. I've heard bad stuff about them not honouring the puchase because they don't follow the term and conditions associated with the voucher code.

I would have posted sooner, but last time no one believed me.

Woolies and Very (Littlewoods) are a nightmare at honouring codes, just check some of the AVF topics.

Some get charged full price (Debit cards) while others have their order held until weeks later before being cancelled.

Someone on AVF emailed them too, and their response was pretty bad.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Which is why I left my Pre order at £36 placed else where. No biggy if very sod me off

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just think of the amount of times you will play this game people 40 quid is nothing. Just stick with the big names known for good service.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well they pulled this exact same thing last year on the same game and throughout the year on everything else so I'd hardly say there ruputable and trustworthy. Upto you if ya wanna waste ya time there's plenty of warnings out there saying otherwise.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Question.

If I pre-order from play.com right now, what do you think is the likelihood of me receiving the game the day it comes out?

Is the pre-order list actually a list? I.e I'd be at the bottom of the list, OR is it like a group which will all receive the game on launch day?

Clio 1.2 16v
you will get it at the same time everyone else that ordered it from play.com, regardless of when it was ordered

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah you'll get it realease day. I went with amazon and hoping I get it a day early. Lol

Dredz did ya see my time on nsfp? On the cops side. Battered ya mate. Lol

Clio 1.2 16v
Yeah you'll get it realease day. I went with amazon and hoping I get it a day early. Lol

Dredz did ya see my time on nsfp? On the cops side. Battered ya mate. Lol

NO!!!! i only seen the racer time that i tried 5 times to beat lol

JEBEND

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Well they pulled this exact same thing last year on the same game and throughout the year on everything else so I'd hardly say there ruputable and trustworthy. Upto you if ya wanna waste ya time there's plenty of warnings out there saying otherwise.

lol ok

I got MW2 from littlewoods last year using a big discount code which is the same company.

Also ordered using the discount code a load of MS points 4 months ago and it was honoured from very

Audi TT 225 Quattro
looks like i'll be getting the hardened edition now lol, just checked and yep seem you get the 4 zombie maps to play straight away:approve: will only end up having to pay for them anyway as they will no doubt be released as download content @ £10 each probably:dapprove: