ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I looked at my account for coolshop and it just says processing same thing as month ago

Astra SRI/ Hornet
i checked about 7. 30 and said despaching soon then just checked before and said despached. i thought maybe midnight it would have been.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Been having a blast on this tonight at a mates. It's crap until you get ranked up a bit and get a decent weapon or two. It's actually alright, very different to MW2 but it's ok.

Locale selection is great as too is the online split screen.

Both xbox only by the look of it too

Been having a blast on this tonight at a mates. It's crap until you get ranked up a bit and get a decent weapon or two. It's actually alright, very different to MW2 but it's ok.

Locale selection is great as too is the online split screen.

Both xbox only by the look of it too

Online split screen? As in COD3?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Dunno if you could do it on cod3. 2nd player signs in as a guest so same name but with (1) on the end. Includes zombies as well.

I won't ruin zombies for you but it's HUGGGGGGEEEEEE!

Dunno if you could do it on cod3. 2nd player signs in as a guest so same name but with (1) on the end. Includes zombies as well.

I won't ruin zombies for you but it's HUGGGGGGEEEEEE!

Ah cool. Yeah COD3 allowed up to 3 guests in, great when mates round for playing online.

well just found on the cod black ops forum that as usual ps3 users get f**ked over. regional matchmaking isnt available among other stuff but is for xbox, oh marvellous we get left with the lag while xbox and pc get better online gaming and yet we pay the same price. treyarch are obviously microsoft c**k suckers.

Em, we also pay for live?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Apparently PS3 DOES HAVE matchmaking and locale selection. Sure you'll all find something else to moan about ;)

The theatre thing I alright, I got a blindly Granada kill. Was nice seeing it from the enemy perspective.

Nothing at the mo :(
the game shop next to where i work is getting them in monday from 3pm and are selling them from then lol :D so il be getting mind monday

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Really Roryw? They must of patched it cos 2 days ago the developers confirmed it hadn't on the cod black ops forum. Can't be arsed to link but it's a pretty big thread.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i checked my account with coolshop and it's still saying 'processing', it dosnt mention about getting picked or anything.

is there anyone else with coolshop saying the same thing ' processing' ?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Nah they are usually early sending games out. Apparently they'll dispatch once they receive the games and they haven't got them yet. That's what customer care said anyway

Clio 172 Cup
All the copies of Black Ops where sent out on Thursday to stores (play/game etc)

I had about 85,000 copies of the games last night :rasp:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nah they are usually early sending games out. Apparently they'll dispatch once they receive the games and they haven't got them yet. That's what customer care said anyway

Ah right nee bother. Just have to wait then

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yep the guy on black ops forum has put up a big apology saying that regional host system is def on ps3. Thank f**k. Lol it mite sound silly to people with an awesome connection but to me I suffer from lag even though I have a 46 ping and so regional host system can actually half the hosts ping so will be good for every1 playing.

Basically hosts ping 20 ping then worst players 100 ping then host suffers cos of this in so getting lag. It's how cods anti lag system works.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Game.co.uk - I have a feeling theyre trying to rip customers off!

Current COD Deal - Get COD for 25 when purchased with one of these selected games.

One of the selected games is PES2011 Which costs 39.99. Now Im pretty sure they were selling this for 29.99 (or less) a week or two ago lol!

Think Ill stick to Sainsburys or Morrisons.

Inferno 182 CUP
tesco entertainment doesnt says order awaiting dispatch still!

f**k sake this game is out tuesday!

Kinect isnt out till wednesday and mine is already on its way from play.com with48 hour shipping via HDNL

thats pants

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Thank f**k the regional thingy is ok now for the ps3, be epic qualo

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I think most companies have been told to ship it Monday. We'll all get it Tuesday. I know play.com and amazon have both said this from other people who have contacted them asking. Lol

Inferno 182 CUP
seems funny what the big deal is about it

kinect which i would argue is bigger as its an accessory not a game which will be outdated is released one day after COD yet it will be delivered before it :S