ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Clio 1.2 16v
you'll have no time mate, dont get mine until Tuesday night after work! by that time you'll be busy putting all your toys back in the pram after some massive rage quitting :)

qualo comeback!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Guessin its a private match to show that there isn't a sound when the opposition is defusing.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Lol at the diving!

You have no idea how happy i am that ive not seen it used online. Leaderboards aren't up yet either so im hoping everyone iunc myself gets Rank reset etc tues so everyone starts off fresh.

Still not keen on maps, some are okay but definitely some of the worst in COD series. Looking forward to my copy turning up Mon/Tues mainly for zombies. Level 22 is stupid busy but sure we'll get further.

182 Full of Fat
Game is ok after a few games on live.....hit reg is so random at times like (even worse than COD4/WAW). Another thing that annoys me is picking up weapons can sometimes take forever, no just running over them holding X. And yeh not too keen on any maps at the mo, so many places to camp and they're too busy.

Lee

BMW M2C
**MASSIVE BLOPS GLITCH**

Only click if you want your excitement to be ruined... Get a grip Treyarch!!! :(

PMSL, I didn't realise Americans got sarcasm. Good lad.

Mine shipping Friday, so I'm guessing it will hit tomorrow. I've got 2 weeks off too!

Last edited by a moderator:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think the review embargo is up tomorrow, so there should be plenty of reviews up very soon.

Just checked amazon and it's says it's Been sent. Hopefully it will come early

My one is still on 'Dispatching Soon' but i just noticed Black Ops is now £36.97.
I ordered it when it was £39.90, so with their Pre-order Price Guarantee they will refnd the difference back to my card.

I'm happy with that, covers postage atleast haha