ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Why ASDA? Can someone tell me who is doing it cheaper without having to buy a Garden furniture set please? I can't be bothered to read it all.

Mountune Tractor
From hot uk deals:

Asda

£4.97 When you trade in Fallout New Vegas or Fable 3 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. £36.97 on it’s own.

Sainsburys

£27.97 when you spend £30 or more in-store. £37.97 on it’s own.

Tesco

£25 when you also purchase 2100 Xbox Live Points Card, 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership, £20 PS3 PSN Card. £39.90 on it’s own.

Morrisons

£29.99 when you buy any other chart game, £39.99 on it’s own

Game

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title. Also £24.99 when traded in with selected games

Gamestation

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title.

HMV

£42.99 or £7.99 when you trade in Medal of Honour

Blockbuster
£44.99 or £0.99 when you trade in two of these games : Medal of Honour, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, MMA, F1 2010, Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Details

All prices where confirmed in the national newspapers on 8th November 2010. Prices may be subject to stock levels and terms and conditions. Check in-store for exact details. The relevant adverts can be seen in The Sun, The Mirror and The Daily Star

f**king Amazon is still Dispatching Soon!! Also, they will refund yout he difference between the price you ordered at the current price to your card i believe.

Renault Clio 1.4
So it's £39.90 in Tesco with or without three months live, watch them have about five copies of live left.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had my mail and no it hasnt arrived. Is it arriving by where you got to sign it or does it just go through the letter box?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Mine is ordered with Amazon, I'm gonna get it at midnight and return my order from Amazon, they give you a full refund, and reimburse your postage costs as well.

Mine are here from GAME and THE HUT;

036d7674.gif

As I said all along, EVERY game I've ever ordered from GAME, has come 1 day early.

100% success rate for me.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
ShopTo are similar with me. I got a few games up to 4 days early (Mario Galaxy 2 - which I still haven't opened yet!).

I'll be ordering Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood from ShopTo.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Serious, i'll drive to you now to get it?

Not paying stupid money for it or anything.

Bumder With A Buffer
How can GAME get away with ending them out early even after Activision requesting them not to be sent out till today so they get to everyone by tomorrow?? :S

Activision said last year and this year that anyone not honoring this wouldn't be supplied in the future...So do GAME get it from somewhere else to get round this?? :S

mondeo titanium tdci
How can GAME get away with ending them out early even after Activision requesting them not to be sent out till today so they get to everyone by tomorrow?? :S

Activision said last year and this year that anyone not honoring this wouldn't be supplied in the future...So do GAME get it from somewhere else to get round this?? :S

It's a joke we had bets at work looks like I s**t out wish I ordered mine on line and not from blockbusters I got a whole week off of work :dapprove:

Bumder With A Buffer
Im not bothered as I wont have a chance to play it properly till next week.

I mean a pre-order doesnt gaurantee that you should/will get it early. I just dont understand how GAME etc can get away with it..Activision said they would stop supplying people who broke this last year yet GAME can still get stock etc :S