ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official Clio III RS Concept Car

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Exactly as i expected.

Slightly wilder than usual, but follows the modus concept/modus transition.

Nippy white cup

As Mike says the seats aint going to happen...the 1st pic in silver reminds me of the new M5 a little.....mainly because of the lights I think. Ill wait and see what its like in the flesh I reckon

Chris

Scooby STi, FiestaST

the rear looks horrid. bottom looks plastic stuck on and the lights are poop.

not my thing at all.

the front is ok and the interior looks ok.

but still not sure about the whole change thing.

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo

Looks horrible. The front is ok, but the back is foul, look at all the plastic around the exhaust, and the interior is truely horrible. Didnt think it would be possible for renault to ruin the RS, but theyve done it pretty well from the looks of that!

wow!! (<---sarcastic) its the size of a people carrier!! why cant manufacturers build small cars that are actually f**king small!!!!

as for crash safty... well id rather be able to stop or avoid an accident in a small nimbel car rather than renault assume im going to crash and thus build a f**king house arround me!!

As i say id rather have my mk1 clio. Dont like all the rounded-ness of new cars. Looks too high but i quite like the headlight styling lol.

They even have safety regulations and tests for pedestrians... Why should my car be made with a rounded bonnet for your safety, shouldnt have been in the fu*king road.

Quote: Originally posted by StevieP on 09 August 2005
I think it looks f**king awesome.. Am I the only one?!

nope, if it does actually look like that when it hits the production line (not fussed aboutthe seats) i think ill buy one :eek:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

the rear looks terrible, like they took a leaf out of the rover streets book. rest of it is nice. why did they spoil it like that.

Ziel Nurburgring

Interior looks good, as said wont get those seats (thankfully), dash looks good, exterior look great until the diffuser which will go a nasty astra plastic grey in no time, loving the alloys and the general overall look of the car.

dk

911 GTS Cab

remember guys this is only the concept, the actual car is already pictured above so get excited about that one.

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Wills on 09 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by beatjunkie on 09 August 2005

6 gears and a start/stop button ooooooooh!gimmie a williams any day!

Me too.......
Dont be scared of modern technology old man. Its time you changed that B&W tele and MW/LW wireless as well.

Clio v6

So is it only available in red?

The air intakes direct mud onto the doors for increased purchasing of car wash products :)

I missed the bhp figures?

No roof spoiler required? Well see. I bet K-Tec are onto it as I type :)

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by James on 09 August 2005

So is it only available in red?

The air intakes direct mud onto the doors for increased purchasing of car wash products :)

No James, the concept wont ever be available to purchase;)

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 09 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by James on 09 August 2005So is it only available in red?

[/QUOTE]No James, the concept wont ever be available to purchase;)

Damn you I thought I was on to another great post.

1.5 dci 106 Clio

That RS is mint!!
Loving the interior too! Dash, dials everything!

Still dont like the rear lights...dont like them on the Modus and I dont like them on the new Clio...

WOAH--------i do like that loads......!!!!!!

would you expect a couple of yrs to go by before they good dynamically?

a bit like this currebt generation 172/182?

Oh am havin one of them!

Clio 172 Mk2

that looks really good imo

the dials look crap though (defenitly the rev counter), steering wheel looks cool, looks a lot better than the MK2. Just hope its a lot quicker than the 182 !

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

i like the interior - but would like to see the iceberg one with black/ grey leather inside and grey on the dash for comparison

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by FishThrower on 09 August 2005

that looks really good imo

the dials look crap though (defenitly the rev counter), steering wheel looks cool, looks a lot better than the MK2. Just hope its a lot quicker than the 182 !
the interior looks nothing like the production verison and it will be the same speed as the 182.