ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh Dear Oh Dear

just me, but i dont see any mention of the word special :S

if they were removed from a 172, then there's every right to market them as 172 lights, though it is an absolute heap of a car

A well built VW
Ex cliosport car of the year IIRC 2003 and he used to be a forum member

Drives a meggy 225 now tho... wonder how that looks

Clio is gash tho but each to their own

Ph1
Glad he's selling the ''172'' lights.....the further that abortion distances its self from a 172 the better !!..... give us lot a bad name ruining a 172 like that hahaha

Pauldredge said:
how did that get car of the year??? take it that it looked a whole lot different.

many of the decisions over car of the year have been questioned huh Loony:dead:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
He drove past me one day i waved and flashed and he looked away...bothered. It's a heap and last time he put it on eBay the questions were crazy...think he was wanting a skyline or something.

phoenixy said:
awful hate the huge renault sign on the boot

I don't even have to open the link any more to work out which car we're talking about !!
When it was done there was loads of praise on here for it being 'different' I think the person selling it has changed some of it though.