ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh my good good!

SMURF!!!
Hi everyone, I'm new - didn't know where to put my first post, so thought, why not here??? hehe

Anyway, i am awaiting a clio 197 - get it in March. The dealers offered last two weeks of Feb, but said i may as well wait one more week and get the new reg, so thought, well why not.

Anyway, it will be racing blue with white speedline wheels and i am very excited about getting it. Oh and i'm not all that up on me cars, so many questions will no doubt follow - so thought id better fore warn you! ;)

Well just wanted to say hi and look forward to chatting to you guys a lot more in the future now! :)

Take care,

Carina x

good choice mate - I would love one but its gonna be a while yet. Have you gone for the Recaro seats as well?

oh and welcome to the club

SMURF!!!
Thanks guys.

No i've left out the recaro seats - this is my first brand new car, my previous two were old bangers :eek: so i'm taking it easy on the extra options.

Just picked the alloys and automatic wind screen wipers and lights lol!!

One step at a time for me hehehe.

SMURF!!!
Oh i will don't worry :D

No doubt the other half will want to do some photo shoots with my clio and his megane 225 anyway, so ill get him to sort me out some pictures and ill post away!

Ph1 172 & others
Welcome to CS

I saw a 197 for the first time the other day. the renault dealer in town got one in and going for NZ$80,000 (around £20k). Its amazing the mark up they have got considering it has been shipped to the other side of the road

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm ashamed at some of the members on here... no comments about bashing her through their headboards!

Welcome to CS, enjoy the car :) (When it arrives)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
whats ur website al about? must be alrite if ur gettn 197

SMURF!!!
whats ur website al about? must be alrite if ur gettn 197

Yeah its going ok, just be doing it for the last year or so - i mainly exhibit at shows and things. Going to be at Crufts (NEC) this year, if there are any dog lovers at there :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
How much was it? still think it will look slightly better when the cup packs are available

welcome to the club

SMURF!!!
I don't like discussing money with people i don't know.

Plus adam said the cup pack is no advantage cos i have ordered different coloured wheels anyway and so all i have to do is get it lowered myself once ive picked it up - if i want to of course!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
the cup packs arnt just different coloured wheels... its a slightly different set up on the suspension :)

glad your happy with it, the drive is gorgeous!

SMURF!!!
the cup packs arnt just different coloured wheels... its a slightly different set up on the suspension :)

glad your happy with it, the drive is gorgeous!

I am just relaying what Adam told me - I'm a bit thick when it comes to cars, but i am learning!

RB182cup&golf gti
Good choice, bet you cant wait! I saw a met. blue one yest in the dealers show room and it looked mint, be interesting to see what yours looks like when it arrives

SMURF!!!
Yeah, i'm hoping i made the right choice with the alloys too though, but hey that option i got for free!!!! ;)