ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OIL CHANGE 1.2 16 V Dynamique

My oil needs changing (topping up) as my little warning came on and told me i had next to none just now !!

what oil should i buy i believe its 10W30 is this right for a 1.2 Dynamique 16V?????????????

cheers

Go to Renault, say its suddenly drank a load of oil. You get free oil change (proper change not top up) and keep your hands clean..

Mines gone down one notch on the computer in 3500k, is this normal?

I agree with Rob Fenn too go to Renault and say its drank a load of oil!

H22A7 Accord Type R

weird boys!!!!! i have had loads of problems wi seeping oil sumps, litle drips of oil on the sump plug, and i aint ever had to top my oil up!! mind u it has had 2 oil and sump changes lol.......i wouldnt say it uses ANY oil tho!!!!! kinda bugging........first service is Due in 2000 miles, and im gonna pay a fortune for an oil change which was done only a few thou ago lol!!!! and for an air filter change, which is like brand new, coz i use my panel filter......never mind, ill get a stamp in the book lol

Just lately iv had to put a bit of oil in, but it hasnt really changed in two years! i have had one oil change though. way better than my last car, it seemed to drink more oil than petrol!! lol