ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil in Clio RN

I own a T-plate 1.2 Clio RN and was just wondering what oil would be best used in it when I do my oil change?

Anyone else have one and what oil do U use?

:confused:

Skoda Fabia vRS

well im using Total Quartz 9000 5W-40 in my 1.4RT an its runnin sweet on that....

definitely use a fully synthetic if you can afford it

in my experience stay away from magnatec

Ive used loads of oils and never notice the difference. It was Halfords 10w/40 that went in my Valver last time as it was half price! Not the best oil, but Id say that changing it frequently is more important than a little variation in the quality of oil. Besides, I wont buy a product from Exxon-Mobil on principle (most sunken oil tankers belong to them and they kill innocent people to get at oil reserves), so it rules out the supposedly superior Mobil1. I change oil when it starts to go brown/black (about 3,000 miles). I hear some people say that the filter works better the older it is, but Im wary so spend a fiver on a new one every time too.