ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil in spark plugs :-(

The hardest part when I changed mine the other week was getting halfords to keep to their word. They kept telling me “we’ll have it in tomorrow”. In the end I used red instant gasket on BenR’s advice which seems to have worked fine.

I also sprayed it while it was off with some silver plasti kote “hot paint” which makes the engine look a lot cleaner.

Willy2

BenR i will try again dude, i swear i sent it to your hotmail, its now done see what you think.

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 02 May 2003

got it!
yeah that aint all you got either.......FFS Ben......if yer THAT jealous m8..ill give you the bodge-it-un-run air filter i made....& anyway....why u whingin........it works !!!!.......just dont look too pretty..........bit like ur hair !!! lol

yea, nothing wrong with it at all...apart from the fact that full power comes in at 75% throttle, after youve played the secret code on the pedal!

get ere and ill fix what youve broke.....:p